Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AION Sweepstakes Item Code.

UmbroodUmbrood Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

I won one of these some time ago, I very much doubt I will ever be playing this game and it seems a waste to let it rot.

So, explain to me why you should have it?

Come sunday I will mail it to the one i seem fit.

I literally know nothing about this game, so any entertaining in game stories accompanied with you explanation will greatly increase you chances.. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Jerek_

I wonder if you honestly even believe what you type, or if you live in a made up world of facts.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

• Shatter30Shatter30 Member UncommonPosts: 487

What is the item?

• Maddrox181Maddrox181 Member UncommonPosts: 133

Kinda Curious myself as to what it is ?

hard to really explain why we should have it cause most of us really don't even know what it is ? ... Although i am interested since i'm going to be resubbing shortly I love ingame items that have some form of use or trophy value. ( but i'm a packrat like that )

but one time in Aion I pwned a noob ... it was the funnest thing ever. ( Probably didn't help that i was 50 and he was like 30ish , but he wouldn't stop attacking me so I couldn't help myself =P )  True story ...

I also got zerged by a pack of lowbies once while out helping out a guildy and lost like 4k AP .. Not so fun but did make me laugh.

• UmbroodUmbrood Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

I think it was something like 20$ worth of in game items, no idea what they are.

"AION in game item bundle"

Does not seem like much of a request for this so..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations Umbrood on winning a gift key for Aion!

Your gift key is: DSC9-4HHE-7FW8-QGRG-M9YE

How use this key to get your goodies:

Login to your NCSoft account at http://www.ncsoft.com

After you login just use the "Use A Serial Code" link on the right to apply the key to your account.

NOTE: Please to not contact MMORPG.com regarding support for Aion - we don't have anything to do with the operations of this game. However, if you have any trouble using the key we have given you please let us know at [email protected].

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go nuts, first come first serve.

Perhaps let us all know what it was? ;)

Originally posted by Jerek_

I wonder if you honestly even believe what you type, or if you live in a made up world of facts.

• FrEaK411FrEaK411 Member Posts: 3

Thanks bro, I got it...Its nothing much but I guess it will help on any new characters I make.