Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best class combo for two players

jetepilepsyjetepilepsy Member Posts: 27

My boyfriend and I are back to playing, and he's wondering what is a good class combo for us to duo most of the game as? He already has a 20 Ele, and I already have a 20 Necro.

Thanks in advance.

Jet

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

in guild wars there is no loosing class!play what you like and him play what he like to look at

if you dont like your boytoy char look tell him same for you since you ll be a couple in the game at the end i think its more important if your better half like whats he look at same for you ingame look is getting lot more attention then it used to so choose his loook for his class of choice and let him do your char look once you have chosen a class

)preferebly in the same expnesion since grinding seperatly is an added chalenge like if you start in vanilla guild wars and he start in faction you wont be seeing each other for a while in game lol!

have fun !

• djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

There is no real best class combos. You'll each be taking heros or henchmen along with you so it doesn't matter a whole lot. I would suggest to try and synergize your skills and your heros that you take with you (there are several cookie cutter setups with heroes that you can utilize such as Sabway or Discordway). Anyway the point is that there is no real best way other than synergizing with your group.