Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest batch of MMORPG.com beta keys are invalid

RaapnaapRaapnaap Member UncommonPosts: 455

As the title says. When you try to register one of the latest available codes, none of them will be valid.

I'm guessing that this is an issue with their beta key database not being up-to-date to allow the new codes.

Comments

• xenoclixxenoclix Member UncommonPosts: 298

Confirmed aswell also with my friend too. Beta keys not valid.

• Xondar123Xondar123 Member CommonPosts: 2,543

You're not missing much.

• ArcheminosArcheminos Member Posts: 283

Confirmed as well.

• GuardianTGIGuardianTGI Member Posts: 1

Hey everyone,

We apologize for any confusion created by the key not working. We have been able to restore the use of the key you were given. Please go ahead and try to use it again.

Feel free to post any response to this issue or questions you have. I will make myself available for this community.

We look forward to seeing you all in Mytheon.

Regards,

Robert "Guardian" Quick
    Community Manager
    Mytheon

• hidden1hidden1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244
    Originally posted by GuardianTGI

Hey everyone,
    We apologize for any confusion created by the key not working. We have been able to restore the use of the key you were given. Please go ahead and try to use it again.
    Feel free to post any response to this issue or questions you have. I will make myself available for this community.
    We look forward to seeing you all in Mytheon.
    Regards,

It seems to work fine as I got my key roughly 5-10mins. ago as of this post.  Currently updating using the client.

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006

At first mine failed and then I went into my account and clicked edit and manually typed in the key and it was fine. So, maybe you do it from the edit account section for it to work. Or, maybe they fixed it the same time I was trying.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• DuodecimDuodecim Member UncommonPosts: 6

Key is working now, but i keep being d/c before i get into the game, anyone else got the same prob ?

• ubermutubermut Member UncommonPosts: 272

logins are timing out for me.