Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

would u buy another cryptic game?

Comments

• BetabooBetaboo Member Posts: 384

The tea party would have to elect bill ayers as national president,  My wife would need to be the 105lbs she was at 21, And Ronald reagun would need to come back from the dead and say that trickle down economics was just a joke and he meant none of it and hell would need to freeze over.

Unlikely for any of them to ever happen so NO

• jaxsundanejaxsundane Member Posts: 2,776

I answered no but I don't see my no to this question in the same respect as if you had asked about a Funcom game (I will never play anotherof their games again).  If Cryptic get's new leadership at the top and a new design philosphy when making games I might be willing to try one of their games after a month or two on the shelves but as it stands now no way.

but yeah, to call this game Fantastic is like calling Twilight the Godfather of vampire movies....

• mrwilliemrwillie Member UncommonPosts: 8

I answered no.  I played both games and I did have fun for awhile.  My problem is more with their business model.  Each game has only one path for leveling, same quests with every alt.  I have decided I will not be playing games with a subscription and a cash shop, even if that means never playing another mmo.

Originally posted by Chach

Character customization was great in STO, access to the Klingon race and starting out in the base felt a little epic and pvp was fun for a little while.  PVE lacked in both races and PVP was a bit shallow.

As for Cryptic and probably every other developer, I will only pre-order 2 more games in the future and they are the last hopes of my MMO career.

I am fairly certain I'm in the minority here but what is all the buzz constantly about Cryptic's character customization?  Maybe it's the fact that I don't really even compare it to other mmo's but just other games with a character creator in general but when I look at it that way STO seriously underwhelmes.  I mean as of April 8th (maybe they have added more) the choices for female hairstyles was simply laughable, unless I wanted her to look like a butch you had seriously one single femenine hairstyle to choose from.  I thought the same thing of Champions Online character creator as well, I certainly was able to spend far more time making very cool looking heroes and villains in COH/V and nothing Cryptic has done since then has even come close to that.

but yeah, to call this game Fantastic is like calling Twilight the Godfather of vampire movies....

• SlaaneshLustSlaaneshLust Member Posts: 1

Nope not after how they treated original customers of STO. I fell in love with game in beta and it was my all time favorite until they started SOE like revamps to sellout to WoW-kiddies and anti-social MMO hobbit-humping asshats. They have made it very clear they don't give a crap about loyal solo/casual/pve/co-op players of STO v1 in favor of imaginary audience they think they will get a la SWG in WoWSTOEve v2: The ungly ass hybrid. All forced grouping all the time, nasty DPs, time sinks,  item decay, content, loot, credits, marks and all game-play dictated, controlled and doled out at the whim of l33t lords on empty servers. 24/7 with assholes and WoW-kiddies. Fun!!!

After buying 2 lifetime subs for me and nephew, numerous editions for items, c-store bonuses and being a loyal customer they, lied, ignored and betrayed both myself and countless other players. To anyone who tells me other other rightfully disgruntled customers to cry more etc. for calling such a piss poor abysmal company on their actions - lack of ethics, honesty, stupidity etc. Go screw the Lich King ya immature, nasty little, hate spewing forums trolls  and WoW-tards.

And to Cryptic/Atari I'll enjoy watching you go down in flames seeing you replace SWG with STO as the worst MMO and dev team in MMO history! :D You'll never see this longtime Cryptic/Atari customer again!

• GameboyMarcGameboyMarc Member UncommonPosts: 395

nope.

• dar_es_balatdar_es_balat Member Posts: 438

Never bought one.  Dont plan on it.

Crappy, petty people breed and raise crappy, petty kids.

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619

Cryptic has shown in its three games that they make heavily instanced, low content products.  You level fast and then repeat the exact same missions to level an alt.  I will not even look at another Cryptic game.  If I ever do feel like I might want to try one of their games, I'll reinstall Guild Wars and play that for free. 

Cryptic makes low quality games, want proof?  Check out the sub numbers and check out the reviews from the top sites.  They have some of the lowest sub numbers and their reviews are average or below.  There is a reason for that, its called low quality and things will only get worse with "Dollar" Bill Roper on the scene.

Know why they only offer short term trials like 5 days?  Because if you played for 15 days you would max your char out and you would never sub to their low quality, poorly designed games.

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• gandalesgandales Member UncommonPosts: 472

Originally posted by bstiff

Originally posted by Zorgo

Originally posted by gandales

Pls, you guys are getting pathologic

Follow the link : Moving on

Seriously if I wanted psych advice I certiainly wouldn't get it from a wikipedia page and DEFINITELY not from an article authored by anonymous, flickety, puddy and wikibunny, I doubt any of them are psychiatrists.

Exactly. However, to get professional advice on unethical business practices and consumer fraud, I come to the most reliable source on the internet: threads like these.

Forget the better business bureau, corporate law or gov't regulation agencies. The real story of corporate crime can be seen in the pages of mmorpg where you will learn of the most evil corporation of them all: Cryptic.

While America sleeps, we are lucky to have people like you keeping us informed.

first of all who are you? second spare me the personal attack. Your rant has exactly zero to do with the post I repsonded to and everything to do with trolling. What is it the last couple days? Fanboys gone wild?

I am Zorgo. Who are you?

Where did I personally attack you? If you want to make an argument that I was attacking you, I would stick with this being an 'indirect' attack rather than a 'personal' one.

My post, or rant as you call it, which I suggest you look up the definition for, had everything to do with your post and the one you responded to.

You see, you tried to invalidate his post by showing that wikipedia may not be the most reliable source for psychic advice, so I naturally pointed out that threads like these aren't necessarily the most reliable source for ethical business practices. Which is the underlying or indirect motive for this thread. To ask 'will you ever buy Cryptic again?" is a loaded question - the point is obviously that Cryptic may be such an evil company because of CO and STO we should hate them. I say when people are let down by a game company it shouldn't spurn those kind of emotions. There are real problems in the world to get emotional about, video games aren't one of them.

I'm sorry I had to break it down for you.

you were offended because I don't think wikipedia is the gold standard for psychiatric references?

First, thx this is the first of my posts that have that much interaction with other posters. Second, the reference to wikipedia was not intended to be a professional advice. There are many shrinks around, these days that there should be plenty to choose from, if you feel you actually needed, which for the record I have never thought in the first place.

Just as Zorgo said I find that even if those games are as horrible as you said, I wonder if that actually deserve that hatred, I have seen many horrible games, even bought some of those to play them for a couple hours. However, I have never felt the need to destroy them. This is the third or fourth thread with similar subject that I have seen in the lasts months.

Hopefully, SWTOR will release and I hope most STO ex-people can use their mmo energies in a more positive way.

• iank240iank240 Member Posts: 170

I would not go far to say I will never buy another Cryptic game.  I bought the game a week after release as my friends started to play it.  But within three weeks, I got bored and left.  I somehow got billed for the first month after 30days free which I did not understand but could not be bothered to argue.  I probably forgot to unsubscribe.

Its not a fantastic game for me and just does not suit my play style.  Although my track record is not fantastic.  I keep jumping back to EVE or LOTRO every few months, for a month and then get bored again.

For me, if Cryptic come up with a game that my friends and I can enjoy, what, three times a week then I am happy.  The market seems to have matured so much that like, baked beans, there is only so many ways you can make baked beans and the same "setup" is appearing everywhere. 

^^Bet you did not expect that comment :)

Either that, or I am not looking hard enough below the 85%+ AAA killer titles.

Is this hypothetical game a fun game from Cryptic, or a game from Cryptic that isn't fun?

I wonder if Parker Bros. gets this kind of hate from people who buy Monopoly and then don't enjoy it. Do you think the Parker Bros. forums are a-blaze with hate posts about how 'monopoly' didn't capture the feel of Atlantic City? That "monopoly's" property system sequesters player from healthy socialization? That "monopoly" is just a re-skinning of "the game of Life"?

Do you think people are debating whether they should boycott Parker Bros. future games because of the unethical deal they received with "Monopoly"?

I swear, some gamers have the dumbest things to get passionate about.

You bought a video game, it was a let down. Buyer be ware. What if Cryptic's next game is hella fun and gets blockbuster reviews in every category including customer service? Cryptic wasn't trying to screw anyone. They wanted to make a game they hoped people would enjoy and thus they could earn a living by entertaining you. They failed. They aren't evil, they had a set back. This level of hate is ludicrous and shameful.

Save your indignation and boycotts for truly evil corporations that are actually doing bad things like forcing children to work for slave wages and long hours or purposefully leave unsafe conditions in factories, knowing employees will die, simply because it is cheaper than upgrading equipment. THESE are actual things ACTUALLY happening by real corporations and yet, I bet the shirt on your back was made by a 9 year old in Vietnam and 1 in the morning as you speculate wheter Cryptic deserves your business because of the pain Star Trek Online caused you.

This planet is doomed.

WTF is with all the trolling lately especially on the STO boards.  Honestly I'm so sick of seeing these trolls come on here and elude to world changing events like sweat shops, guess what thought?  This site is dedicated to MMO's not the bad business practices of Asain (or any other) nation.  It is a board to post either positively or negatively about mmorpgs.

If you want to make a difference bro go to the Red Cross, but we are here to discuss video games in general and mmo's in particular and there is a simply solution for you once you notice the trend is to the negative and you don't agree with that assessment move on no ones making you read the rest and we certainly aren't making you troll the post.

• saxifrsaxifr Member UncommonPosts: 381

I will never spend another dime with Cryptic.

I will spend all the time I wish writing about why.

RELAX!@!! BREATHE!!!

• MeTedMeTed Member Posts: 129

Originally posted by saxifr

I will never spend another dime with Cryptic.

I will spend all the time I wish writing about why.

Yeah they're pretty much money grabbers. They aren't quite up to premium imo and don't deserve full price. People need to be more aware and not buy any long term subs and wait till they get desperate. Get it dirt cheap and play only a month or so. Or just don't buy their products sinced they p'eed alot of people off.

• Xondar123Xondar123 Member CommonPosts: 2,543

Originally posted by Betaboo

The tea party would have to elect bill ayers as national president,  My wife would need to be the 105lbs she was at 21, And Ronald reagun would need to come back from the dead and say that trickle down economics was just a joke and he meant none of it and hell would need to freeze over.

Hey wait, how did you learn of my plan to ressurect a zombie Reagan and then get him to go on a world speaking tour where he admits he was full of shit???

Originally posted by SlaaneshLust

Nope not after how they treated original customers of STO. I fell in love with game in beta and it was my all time favorite until they started SOE like revamps to sellout to WoW-kiddies and anti-social MMO hobbit-humping asshats. They have made it very clear they don't give a crap about loyal solo/casual/pve/co-op players of STO v1 in favor of imaginary audience they think they will get a la SWG in WoWSTOEve v2: The ungly ass hybrid. All forced grouping all the time, nasty DPs, time sinks,  item decay, content, loot, credits, marks and all game-play dictated, controlled and doled out at the whim of l33t lords on empty servers. 24/7 with assholes and WoW-kiddies. Fun!!!

After buying 2 lifetime subs for me and nephew, numerous editions for items, c-store bonuses and being a loyal customer they, lied, ignored and betrayed both myself and countless other players. To anyone who tells me other other rightfully disgruntled customers to cry more etc. for calling such a piss poor abysmal company on their actions - lack of ethics, honesty, stupidity etc. Go screw the Lich King ya immature, nasty little, hate spewing forums trolls  and WoW-tards.

And to Cryptic/Atari I'll enjoy watching you go down in flames seeing you replace SWG with STO as the worst MMO and dev team in MMO history! :D You'll never see this longtime Cryptic/Atari customer again!

I hate to say it but your post sounds in no way like STO since when did they ever not appease to a very solo,casual,pve co-op players?  This game has always been very vanilla and still is the problem is it's damn dull and there is no alternative play to be seen you either quest or pvp I refuse to beleive anyone even does that memory alpha crafting that stuff is really bad but honestly man most of your description doesn't sound anything like STO ever was.

• saxifrsaxifr Member UncommonPosts: 381

Originally posted by Xondar123

Hey wait, how did you learn of my plan to ressurect a zombie Reagan and then get him to go on a world speaking tour where he admits he was full of shit???

You can't resurrect zombie reagan. He's in my kitchen playing STO.

RELAX!@!! BREATHE!!!

• Aki_RossAki_Ross Member Posts: 166

I will never buy another Cryptic game. And I think, we've found somebody who's worse than Funcom. At least they eventually admitted they had problems. But Cryptic's current motto is, I see no faults, I hear no bad reports, the customer is always wrong.  image

• ArlettaArletta Member Posts: 63

In as few a words as possible, no.

At the start of STO, seeing all the complaints, no form of customer support, that was apparent, how badly the game seemed to be put together, I didn't input my order code for a while afterwards.  I kind of float around mmorpgs and thought I'd try it when things were a little calmer.  I was keeping an eye on their forums.

Their calender appeared on the site.  Things looked to be improving, so I finally inputted my code.  I played maybe a week, if that, long enough to establish that nothing had really changed.  I left with a nice little message back to them that although it was a good game, it wasn't the game for me.

In between times, I tried CO.  From what I could tell, it was STO with people and just as badly put together.  With STO not improving, for me, meant that I won't actively spend any more money or time on a Cryptic game.

• BetabooBetaboo Member Posts: 384

I almost have the serum ready and will be using it soon--right before the elections in NOV

• AgtSmithAgtSmith Member Posts: 1,498

Cryptic wasn't trying to screw anyone. They wanted to make a game they hoped people would enjoy and thus they could earn a living by entertaining you. They failed. They aren't evil, they had a set back. This level of hate is ludicrous and shameful.

I won't label them evil or anything, they are not Mao or Hitler. of course.  But in the context of MMOs they are pretty much as bad as it gets.  Look, hate aside, they spent barely 2 years making a so called AAA MMO, where most take 5+.  You say they where not trying to screw anyone but either they are outrageously incompetetant or they have made a business out of churning out cheap and quick ports of IPs to their simplistic little engine.  Seriously, are we to believe that industry experts really though they could do in 2 years what everyone else needs 5+ years to do, especially with a major IP like ST that clearly doesn't fit the standard MMO formula so easily?  No matter how you slice this Cryptic had to know, full well, this game was not up to par and rather than delay and develop they marketted the heck out of it pulling out every trick in the book to get money before release - that doesn't sound like people not trying to screw folks, in fact if you look at how they handled launch it looks exactly like they knew it was a turkey and had a plan precisely devised to get money early before it crashed and burned.

--------------------------------
    Achiever 60.00%, Socializer 53.00%, Killer 47.00%, Explorer 40.00%
    Intel Core i7 Quad, Intel X58 SLi, 6G Corsair XMS DDR3, Intel X-25 SSD, 3 WD Velociraptor SATA SuperTrak SAS EX8650 Array, OCZ 1250W PS, GTX 295, xFi, 32" 1080p LCD

• ZorgoZorgo Member UncommonPosts: 2,254

Originally posted by Darth_Osor

Originally posted by Toxilium

For such a long post, you're quite a hypocrit.

I would have said this, but I've gotten infractions for less.

At least Funcom fired their GD for effing up AoC.  Cryptic promotes GDs that eff up their games.   I don't remember anyone at FC telling their customers they don't get it or just generally insulting their players, or adding more items to a cash store a month after a historically unfinished MMO launch.  Making a crappy game out of one of the biggest and most loved IPs of all time is bad enough, but their general disdain for their customers is just too much.  I can't see myself ever buying a Cryptic game ever again.

I loved this.

I pointed out misplaced emotion toward a gaming company.

You called me a hypocrit.

You proved your point by being emotional about a gaming company and backed it up with your history of being passionate about a different gaming company.

Enjoy your passions.

Wow, the world you live in where people aren't allowed to dislike companies that produce crappy products, no matter how trivial you believe them the be, must be a pretty horrible one.

Who are you to tell me my emotions are wrong or misplaced? I can't believe how arrogant and holier-than-thou you really are.

The thing is, you musdt be just as passionate about MMORPGs and mere video games otherwise you wouldn't have ever bothered to read this seven page thread, spent paragraphs denouncing everyone else around here, then replied individually to every single criticism of your lengthy post (except mine that is, what's the matter? My logic too good for you? You can't even think of a single thing to say because you know I'm right?) I can only assume that anyone who didn't see what was going on here would be purposely obtuse.

Well, if people have a right to encourage me to hate a company for making bad games, I have every right to respond that I think your emotions are wrong or misplaced.....

It isn't that people shouldn't be allowed to dislike companies that produce crappy products, they should be free to do whatever they want. As I should be free to say there are more important things in life for me to throw my 'hate' at than a luxury entertainment product.

You pegged it right. I do get passionate. It simply gets under my skin that some gamers elevate a bad game to dramatic corporate crime level. I like mmorpgs because they are entertainment, some gamers treat these companies as if it is their religion. That bothers me.

So I posted about what gets under my skin. Kinda like this thread is about.

But you have a lot of nerve talking about my holier-than-thou attitude when your personal h-t-t attitude is focused on the evils of video game developers of all things.

And I'm responding because it is a fun discussion, and I think someone in this thread should simply point out:

You cryptic haters should get over yourselves, its a video game for God's sake, grow up and show some dignity.

The OP did ask a question, I think you may just be upset my answer wasn't like yours........

...but I don't want you to feel left out....ill scroll back and see your post and respond.

Is this hypothetical game a fun game from Cryptic, or a game from Cryptic that isn't fun?

I wonder if Parker Bros. gets this kind of hate from people who buy Monopoly and then don't enjoy it. Do you think the Parker Bros. forums are a-blaze with hate posts about how 'monopoly' didn't capture the feel of Atlantic City? That "monopoly's" property system sequesters player from healthy socialization? That "monopoly" is just a re-skinning of "the game of Life"?

Do you think people are debating whether they should boycott Parker Bros. future games because of the unethical deal they received with "Monopoly"?

You bought a video game, it was a let down. Buyer be ware. What if Cryptic's next game is hella fun and gets blockbuster reviews in every category including customer service? Cryptic wasn't trying to screw anyone. They wanted to make a game they hoped people would enjoy and thus they could earn a living by entertaining you. They failed. They aren't evil, they had a set back. This level of hate is ludicrous and shameful.

Save your indignation and boycotts for truly evil corporations that are actually doing bad things like forcing children to work for slave wages and long hours or purposefully leave unsafe conditions in factories, knowing employees will die, simply because it is cheaper than upgrading equipment. THESE are actual things ACTUALLY happening by real corporations and yet, I bet the shirt on your back was made by a 9 year old in Vietnam and 1 in the morning as you speculate wheter Cryptic deserves your business because of the pain Star Trek Online caused you.

This planet is doomed.

Actually, Monopoly was stolen wholesale from a game invented a Quaker who was living in Atlantic City, that's why you see all those Monopoly clones on the market that use everything but the exact name. Parker Bros. lost lawsuits trying to prevent Monopoly clones because they idea wasn't originally theirs. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopoly_%28game%29#History

Comparing Monopoly to STO isn't a good analogy anyway mainly because Monopoly is a decently designed game, and it stands up well to many of its competitors. STO does not stand up to anything released in the Pay to Play MMORPG market, and indeed would not exist if it wasn't coasting on the "Star Trek" name.

Plenty of people dislike Monopoly (no one says it's a rip off of the Game of Life because both games are vastly different,) but I doubt anyone could claim that Monopoly is a poorly designed game, or not compteitive in its market.

Oh, and for gamers video games are their hobby! Telling gamers to not be passionate about video games is like telling a stamp collector to stop caring about stamps, a coin collector to stop collecting coins, a model train buff that he spent way too much time building his model train, and telling a film buff that he cares too much about films. I can't believe you're telling people to "stop being so passionate about your hobby."

(Also, I shouldn't have to mention this, but Star Trek is also many people's hobby. Having two of your hobbies butchered in a single blow sure hurts, not that you'd care or understand. Sci-fi film buffs who are Star Trek buffs get to experience ecstasy whenever they watch Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, why can't I, as an MMO buff and Star Trek buff, expect the same level of quality?)

....Oh this? I didn't respond because you entirely missed my point. You nailed me all right. On semantics. Which is kinda lame. 

I actually found the historic details behind Monopoly and lawsuits, etc. pretty interesting. Obviously from my post I didn't know those details. But the names of the games I used was for the sake of example. What I was attempting to illustrate is this:

If you heard a grown adult ranting about how a board game company was evil and actively campaigning for a boycott, because their latest board game was an insult to the board game industry, you would very likely assume that person to be unstable and have misplaced emotions. You may even picture a crazed homeless person on a street corner yelling incoherently.

However, many mmo gamers do this at the release of each new game. I simply think it is silly. Just like I think face-painting sports fans are silly, or pet owners who dress up their pets are silly, etc.

I was trying to illustrate how silly the Cryptic hate would seem if compared to a board game company.

But I know it is very difficult to see the forest with all the trees in the way.

Originally posted by jaxsundane

This planet is doomed.

WTF is with all the trolling lately especially on the STO boards.  Honestly I'm so sick of seeing these trolls come on here and elude to world changing events like sweat shops, guess what thought?  This site is dedicated to MMO's not the bad business practices of Asain (or any other) nation.  It is a board to post either positively or negatively about mmorpgs.

If you want to make a difference bro go to the Red Cross, but we are here to discuss video games in general and mmo's in particular and there is a simply solution for you once you notice the trend is to the negative and you don't agree with that assessment move on no ones making you read the rest and we certainly aren't making you troll the post.

And by 'discuss video games in general' you mean, 'bad mouth Cryptic, and denounce those who disagree as trolls, and claim they are not discussing video games....."

I am discussing video games. My part in the discussion, you guys hating on Cryptic are pathetic. I don't even like the company but seriously, get a life.

Sorry but the OP was a question. And my answer is: That it is ridiculous to have such indignation about a video game developer because their latest release disappointed you. So sorry to ruin your video game discussion with a varying opinion from your own.

You are absolutely correct. We are here to discuss video games. In my opinion, a trivial, fun entertainment. But this type of thread elevates video games to something beyond a trivial pastime to some type of religious or political movement - and so I counter your argument that it is YOU ruining my video game discussion with your misplaced passions.

I'm sorry Cryptic hurt you so badly. I'm sorry that my opinion is that is pretty pathetic. But that is how I feel about this thread. Don't blame me, the OP asked, and I was honest.

I'll leave you to your homogonized discussion about the evil's of Cryptic. Perhaps if you folks keep it up, this thread will eventually bring Cryptic to its knees. If they go out of business and we have one less mmo dev on the market, it will be a small victory for you guys. That will teach them to try and entertain us. If you don't, we will RUIN you. And that is what makes us gamers heroes irl. If your game isn't fun, we will smear your company out of business. Heroic.

• gandalesgandales Member UncommonPosts: 472

Originally posted by AgtSmith

Cryptic wasn't trying to screw anyone. They wanted to make a game they hoped people would enjoy and thus they could earn a living by entertaining you. They failed. They aren't evil, they had a set back. This level of hate is ludicrous and shameful.

I won't label them evil or anything, they are not Mao or Hitler. of course.  But in the context of MMOs they are pretty much as bad as it gets.  Look, hate aside, they spent barely 2 years making a so called AAA MMO, where most take 5+.  You say they where not trying to screw anyone but either they are outrageously incompetetant or they have made a business out of churning out cheap and quick ports of IPs to their simplistic little engine.  Seriously, are we to believe that industry experts really though they could do in 2 years what everyone else needs 5+ years to do, especially with a major IP like ST that clearly doesn't fit the standard MMO formula so easily?  No matter how you slice this Cryptic had to know, full well, this game was not up to par and rather than delay and develop they marketted the heck out of it pulling out every trick in the book to get money before release - that doesn't sound like people not trying to screw folks, in fact if you look at how they handled launch it looks exactly like they knew it was a turkey and had a plan precisely devised to get money early before it crashed and burned.

What I don't get is that the time of development was known way before release, there was a close beta, an open beta and still people bought it. I played CO beta, I liked it, I bought it. I played STO beta, I didn't like it, I didn't buy it. I remember I bought rf-online at release, I didn't like it, I was sad about the $50 I paid, after that I try to have a look at the game before investing money and time on it. However, I didn't feel deceived or angry at the company which made it, it was their model of game.

I think the real beef here, is that after so many less than successful star trek video games, your expectations were too high. Star trek is not a good IP for translation into a video game, you will never feel like in the series, because star trek is mostly a cerebral soup opera, pretty good imho. Star wars on the other hand is scifi action movie, so it is a lot easier to put that into a video game.

Your hopes are that if cryptic falls down and free the IP you could get another star trek mmo, I highly doubt it, no company will even touch it, even less to make a costly development.

If you want to discuss the problems of STO or any other game I think is pretty fine, especially if that helps to future development to avoid the same mistakes. However, this anger takes you nowhere, the same way as it does for a stalking vengeful ex-wife/ex-husband.

• ProsonProson Member UncommonPosts: 544

Never bought any cryptic games, most likley never will...

Thats only because im not interested in the type of games they are making at all.

Currently Playing Path of Exile