Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Armors

13»

Comments

• freddifreddi Member Posts: 143

If so i prefer to pay u 50 gold.

There are 2 facts i want to share with u:
    1) Doesnt matter how hard u try, u cant lick ur ellbow.
    2) 90% of the people who read it try to lick thier ellbows :P

• talesintalesin Member Posts: 113

im not to hot on the rules regarding skill charms, however i do know that they are only temporary. the only weay to keep a skill from a charm permenantly is by using a skill ring. As with most of my answers check out www.gwonline.net for more info ::::01::

Cheers m8, I want the charm for 50 gold then....

• _myko_myko Member Posts: 333

Originally posted by Xardasteo
    @_myko, Nice Pic.....just 1 bad part...... 4 henchmen ???::::06::.
    Henchmen reduce the drops, in items & gold, and u lose allot of xp when they fight with u....
    Statement: 1 henchmans cool ::::19::....but 4...... thats lame. i would only get the monk, good healing and they dont attack.

in my defence, it was an explorable area and there wasnt anyone who wanted to get to the next section - rather than wait ages for a party i simply ran most of the way sacrificing henchmen as needs dictated. Besides, ive played with people who are actually worse than the henchmen (go charging off, leave halfway through a mission etc.)

---sig---

PvE in general is pretty lame, if you think long and hard about it. You are spending your time beating a severely gimped AI that would lose to a well trained monkey. Best not to think too long and hard why you are wasting time playing games in general actually...

hencman pwns... its a great idea!
    insted of waiting to 6 ppl to join u u only need to get hencman....
    Also u can be sure that when creatures drop items and its only u and the hencman the item will urs for sure:P

• Gats2k6Gats2k6 Member Posts: 190

the henchman affect loot and gold... you know sometimes you open a chest if you are with 4 other henchman and nothing comes out of a chest? chests always havesomething in them. and with henchman they get loot and gold but with loot you don't see looting droping for them it just vanishes when it hits their number

• Wsc_SleipnerWsc_Sleipner Member Posts: 40

Originally posted by talesin

speaking of armour and skills, i know how to get to almost all the crafters and trainers in teh game, including the best ones in ventari refuge, fishermans haven and the temple of ages. if you need a guide, just let me know
    EDIT: yup, i cant spell

Well I have been to ALL crafters/Skilltrainers (including those who only craft One material like linen) and NON heve the Elite Skills...So don't bather looking there. But i Strongly recomend you do visit the places like Maguuma Stade,Ventarir Refuge,Tempel of Ages as they sure is nice (Also i recomend The Cursed lands if u like to battle Undead).

So if ANYONE need a Guide to a Place plz let me know ingame (if i have time i take you there)

Wsc Sleipner is my ingame nick and i am online most of the time (100h on 2 last betas)

guess again, I got the barrage ranger elite skill from the trainer in fisherman's haven

and i have seen an elite ranger skill available in the temple of ages cant rember what tho

Guys Guys rofl!!!
    its not so hard to guess what skills every skill trainer have.... and its not a problem to find places....
    U can find every thing in GWonline (all the information about the skill trainers, full size mapz etc...)
    I already planned my 72 hours of guild wars next beta :P i know where i need to go what i need to do and what i need to get to have my dream charcter :D

you are right by checkiing out GWonline.net you can pretty plan your journey.
    However getting to places like fishersamns haven and the temple of ages can be a sevre pain in the ass.
    an amry of undead to contend with for the temple and a bunch of dragons (1 at lvl30) and a bunch of hill giants to fight past to get the the haven.

If you need help just call

Well then i guess u will come with me dont u? :P

Maybe ill just get my lazy ass guild to come with me ^^
    but ur more than wellcome to join us :D
    I think i prefer to go to ventari dell first... i want to get the good armor and some skills first....

• Wsc_SleipnerWsc_Sleipner Member Posts: 40

guess again, I got the barrage ranger elite skill from the trainer in fisherman's haven
    and i have seen an elite ranger skill available in the temple of ages cant rember what tho

Well then u Rangers were Lucky coz there was no Warrior skills (at least not the once i were looking for) in any of them image.

Also a "basic" skill as Final Trust wasn't even avalible last beta (according to all sites i read)

Originally posted by Wsc_Sleipner
    Well then u Rangers were Lucky coz there was no Warrior skills (at least not the once i were looking for) in any of them image.
    Also a "basic" skill as Final Trust wasn't even avalible last beta (according to all sites i read)

it is avaible but not on trainers just need to find the right boss that has it or try your luck with exotic skill trainer

speaking of skill charms anybody got called shot? I give you 50 gold for it?

Freddi i'l give you the tour of the areas, we may have to do a few of the later mission to get fishermans haven i think, but no sweat

Ok thx mate :D
    meet u next week than ^^
    And if i ever find called shot b4 u do... ill give it to u free :D
    Say are u a necro by any chance?

i'm not a necro no but everyone thinks I have a good Necro name but i dont know why?

the name talesin to me is a corrupted version of taliesin, an old celtic name meaning 'shining one' but mainly cos i kant speel proper (see pretty much any post i've submitted for proof) it quickly became talesin.

Could someone tell me if my name means something else to them?

thanks

see you all on the 18th

I go by the following names:

Talesin Hoeth (R/E and main char)

Tyrion Hoeth (W/Mo)

Teclis Hoeth (not made him yet but probably E/Me)

yeah you right originality is boring ::::01::

and finally;

The Gutshot Gypsy (Me/Mo)

Befre you ask it's my poker nickmane ::::31::

• XardasteoXardasteo Member Posts: 159

I am a Warrior/Necromancer

=> Xardas = a Necroname: from Gothic & Gothic 2 RPG-game

i made it Xardasteo => (Xardas) (t)he (e)vil (o)ne => wich makes Xardasteo ::::23::

I like the name ::::02::

Grtz,

Xardasteo

Leader of the MindRebels Alliance

Our Guild & Forum
    -----------------------------------------

how can you stand that class? i tried making one about 3 betas ago i did not enjoy the w/necro. I kinda wanted to be a reaver(life draining warrior) but it doesn't look like this game supports that with high spell cost amount 15spell points is alot for a warrior even rezzing corpes is a bit consuming. anything over 10 is pushing it while 10 is pushing it

• XardasteoXardasteo Member Posts: 159

did the first beat with it, it went pretty good, smashing my enemies and then spawning them ::::19::

Grtz,

Xardasteo

Leader of the MindRebels Alliance

Our Guild & Forum
    -----------------------------------------