Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Old thread...no need to click

SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

wow old OLD thread. I fixed this problem more than a year ago, thanks anyway

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Murt, if thats the card u have i would get rid of it. 32mb cards just dont cut it much these days especially when its a card i aint heard of before.

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

as long as the motherboard has vga i believe u can get another 1, as i think that is integrated.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• vrtldavevrtldave Member Posts: 558
    are people drunk here or just cant read?... because I know I have both going for me right nwo...

I think it was an honest mistake by bulldog...

either that or he's drunk and retarded

lol

he's a good person, I'm just kidding image

• FilipinoFuryFilipinoFury Member Posts: 1,056

Ya it was a honest mistake(well i did it purposly) by me. I just felt the need to bring this post back for no reason what so ever.

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

In doing so you've pissed me off. The staff have expressed their concerns regarding old threads being ressurected.

Do so at your own risk!

Locked.

- Malkavain image

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

This discussion has been closed.