Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which zone is the best?

Invincible37Invincible37 Member Posts: 172

i know yalls prolly have a fav zone thats not listed,but whats the best of these listed?I think CoM is awsome :P

Comments

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

LDoN dungeons are all pretty cool...but if you need a static zone...

Velketor Labyrinth!  image  PoN, Acrylia and Sebilis deserve a ''nice try'' award!

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• Nimrod4154Nimrod4154 Member Posts: 864
    I really like CC and SOL A.

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992

So many zones were awesome. I loved hunting and just being in highkeep but raids in CoM and GE would be sweet. My ultimate favorite zone was East Commonlands though, back when it was the main trading center.

• DontmoveDontmove Member Posts: 91

VP has that one stairwell room with the pictures and lava falling from celing its amazing! Or even Plane of Sky *original PoA*.

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992

VP? :::^(:: It's been so long since i've played the game and forget some of the abbreviations. Oh yeah, I always used to love hunting in that one new zone in the middle of Loio with my guild, anyone remember what it was called?

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

VP stand for Veeshan Peek.  Getting entrance to it was arguably harder then getting your epic.  It is a raid restricted zone and since I never see it myself, I cant say anything more about it.  Vex Thal was the SoL equivalent althought VT was massively hated.

For the dungeon in the middle of LoiO...hmmm, never been there either, yet it was because my toons where to high level and when I play lower levels toons, my friends all stick to a few same zones.  My friends and I at those levels where sticking to Kunark and SoL zones.  Was it similar to the dungeon in Cauldron?  (my first underwater dungeon, to work on some friends quests)

About PoA, always recall me I have to charm a bee away from my guild, the main assist mess up and was killing the wrong bee, many peoples throw curses at me then the next minute they were praising me, was fun.   Hehe, was funny to /gu This is MINE, go away!  (talking about the bee)  image

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• ChibersChibers Member Posts: 10

For me, it's probably LGuk.