Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XP - AA slider

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Just wondering whats the best spot for the Slider which lets you translate  XP to AA points ..

Currently at level 10 i have set it to 90%... as long as there are quests at this level i'll keep it there and aim to enjoy multiple zones.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• ariestearieste Member UncommonPosts: 3,309

Really depends on your goals.

Experienced players will go about it one of two ways:

1.  Set it to max AA transfer until every possible quest and named is killed, this helps your arrive at level 90 with more than 200AAs which is quite important for that level.

2.  Set it to max XP and level as fast as possible.  This results in you arriving at level 90 with 100-150 AAs and somewhat gimp due to that.  However, at that point you can transfer all your XP into AA and you can always mentor down and do quests and named for AAs a lot quicker.  You can also immediately get into the endgame (though you'll be a bit gimp, unless you're apping to the top guild on server, it won't be an issue as long as you don't suck otherwise). 

Personally, I'd be doing the 2nd thing.  I'd rather be 90 and working on my gear and end-game stuff while also working on my AAs.  That being said, I've already done 1-80 on a couple of characters, so it's not particularly exciting to me.

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO