Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are some good RP games?

Hey guys, I'm looking for some good MMORPG's to play. Getting kind of bored, but before you start listing off a shitload, I'm kinda specific in what I like to play.

I like to play mmorpg's, based in a current or futuristic era. Something preferbly to do with gangs/cops/military.

Oh, and it has to be free. No pay to play. I dont mind if it's free, but for additional features/better stuff you have to pay. As long as I can play it normally, for free. No trials. Think anyone has a list of good ones? Thanks

Comments

• AriesCZAriesCZ Member Posts: 8

The only game that would fufill your demands I can remember is Anarchy Online. You can play the basic version (without expansion packs) for free as long as you like. It is set in future, there are three parties - OmniTek (military coproration), Clans (gangs, freedom fighters) and Neutrals. There are lots of classes to choose from. Only drawback is outdated graphics. Check out its page here on MMORPG.com - http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/10/Anarchy-Online.html

..::All I know is if there is a God, he's laughing his ass off::..

• scuubeedooscuubeedoo Member Posts: 458

Originally posted by Wilson77

Hey guys, I'm looking for some good MMORPG's to play. Getting kind of bored, but before you start listing off a shitload, I'm kinda specific in what I like to play.

I like to play mmorpg's, based in a current or futuristic era. Something preferbly to do with gangs/cops/military.

Oh, and it has to be free. No pay to play. I dont mind if it's free, but for additional features/better stuff you have to pay. As long as I can play it normally, for free. No trials. Think anyone has a list of good ones? Thanks

Face of Mankind. Community full on roleplaying, 7 factions - Police, Military, Peace makers, Mercrenaries, Drug dealers and three corporations, basic game is f2p and no item shop.

"Traditionally, massively multiplier online games have been about three basic gameplay pillars – combat, exploration and character progression. In Alganon, in addition to these we've added the fourth pillar to the equation: Copy & Paste."

• legend55legend55 Member Posts: 155

You should play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

Its a FPS with RPG elements:)

You should try it out:)

Greetz

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Face of Mankind. It's not for everyone, but even I hop in every once in a while just to keep up on drame.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture