Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bringing back the community

Id be willing to put up an un official temporary G&H forum for all G&H fans until the real one gets put up.

Would be nice to get re-aquainted with the old community, good times. We'll invite everyone maybe even the old developers if they choose to come.

If you guys think it's a good idea let me know and ill get to work on skinning one. Should do ok for a fansite atleast for a while anyway where we can all hang out.

Comments

• mmorpgmanermmorpgmaner Member UncommonPosts: 241

Wow, for sure man! Sounds great! I'd be willing to help in any way i can! (I'm not really skilled in anything computer related besides gaming :P)

Hit me up wid a PM if you wanna talk!

• MafiasoMafiaso Member Posts: 7

Sounds great, I was pretty active in the old community and would love to help out.

• tinlartinlar Member Posts: 15

Yah, I'm actually pretty shocked that there isn't at least an offical forum up somewhere yet.  It really makes me question how serious Heatwave is.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

Are you not jumping the gun?What if these guys butcher the game and it is a total turn off cash shop model,witch i am about 90% certain it will be?Will you still be happy with the game?I mean realistically these guys started this businss what close to 3 years ago,and what has their directioin been so far?An ISAM phone app that took them 2 days and a DJ music browser game.This does not exactly instill confidence from me,i am not sure how others feel on the ability of this developer?

Most of you guys got to try the Beta prior,idk was the game already that good,that these guys could not mess it up?I am not saying it cannot be  good game down the road,i am just real skeptical here.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• XNephalimXXNephalimX Member Posts: 87

Originally posted by Wizardry

Are you not jumping the gun?What if these guys butcher the game and it is a total turn off cash shop model,witch i am about 90% certain it will be?Will you still be happy with the game?I mean realistically these guys started this businss what close to 3 years ago,and what has their directioin been so far?An ISAM phone app that took them 2 days and a DJ music browser game.This does not exactly instill confidence from me,i am not sure how others feel on the ability of this developer?

Most of you guys got to try the Beta prior,idk was the game already that good,that these guys could not mess it up?I am not saying it cannot be  good game down the road,i am just real skeptical here.

Hmm, well good thing about forums is they can come down just as quick as they go up :)

Eitherway if im not mistaken, theyre going to get back as many of the original developers as they can to complete the game and do whatever needs to be done to change what needs to be changed ect.. time will tell. As for , heatwave, well yea they have worked on iphone apps or something but Id doubt that has anything to do with the mmo. We'll have to see how they handle the development, if they get the core group (original devs) back it shouldnt be an issue and only contrbute to the platform capabilities. If its a bunch of app devs working on an mmo I dont know, yea may not be so great, we will see.

• TymoraTymora Member UncommonPosts: 1,295

I'd take part in the community forum.  I was a Core Tester for Gods & Heroes and really loved it.  I am excited that it's coming back, but will be keeping a close eye on its development.  I am happy to hear that old developers are being sought.  It was a great community that was very dedicated to the game.

• XNephalimXXNephalimX Member Posts: 87

We'll see what happens, I'll give it a bit more time to see if we have enough people show up to fill a forum.

I do know that heatwave has a youtube channel.

• MafiasoMafiaso Member Posts: 7

Haha Binky, its funny to see him after dealing with him for a couple of months in the Core test.