Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Credit card not accepted at Dofus?

ReinhartReinhart Member Posts: 1

I recently had a go with Dofus and found it entertaining and worth playing. Hence i decided to become a "member" in the USA region...to my surprise there was no "credit card' option...are all of you guys mailing cash/check..or going to Western union to pay these guys???

German name but a soul gamer

Comments

• gedecegedece Member Posts: 24

They have different payment options for different parts of the world. I've subcribed using paypal, which enables me to use my credit card to do so, but recently in my country they added direct credit card options, so watch out for news for you.

• joefourteenjoefourteen Member Posts: 2

i think they fixed this problem now.

• vivian002vivian002 Member Posts: 10

i think this question was fixed,too

• AriesianAriesian Member UncommonPosts: 20

Not fixed. No US credit cards or Pay Pal without intervention from Support. This has me looking for another game, though I love the tactical combat in Dofus. Combat in most other games is a bore for me.

I hope they fix this soon or someone can point me towards a similar game, turn-based combat with a timer with postioning and movement being critical.

• bboneheaddbboneheadd Member Posts: 116

As far as I know there customer support for the english speaking players is not to good... audio code option has been down for about a year now and still not fixed....

• bluegrazzbluegrazz Member Posts: 117
    Originally posted by Ariesian

Not fixed. No US credit cards or Pay Pal without intervention from Support. This has me looking for another game, though I love the tactical combat in Dofus. Combat in most other games is a bore for me.
    I hope they fix this soon or someone can point me towards a similar game, turn-based combat with a timer with postioning and movement being critical.

This- Please if there is another game with Tactical, party based combat- TELL US. =P

I tried Dofus, really liked the concept (and that there is a permadeath server) but had pretty bad/nonexistant support and frankly from what I have seen- I dont think I want them having my credit card #.

Very cool idea, very good execution, very good price point- Very shady support.

• VerminoVermino Member Posts: 6

guys, they just had a hiccup for about a week or two with payments (it happens)

going to play on Dofus online? refer me and i'll personally give the item to you that is won (have to purchase 1-month or longer only)
    https://secure.dofus.com/en/godfather-fortunes-account-creation/vermino47

any questions - you can PM me on here.

• AriesianAriesian Member UncommonPosts: 20

I am up for renewal soon and will use Paypal again, hopefully. Still loving this game, though there seems to be more goldfarmers than players on my server.