Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pre-Orders

JigsawzJigsawz Member Posts: 115

Just so you know, you can now pre-order the regular version,  console version and collector's edition version from gamestop.

haha always confuse gamespot and gamestop XD

Comments

• Toquio3Toquio3 Member Posts: 1,074

Pre-Order now, complain later.

If you stand VERY still, and close your eyes, after a minute you can actually FEEL the universe revolving around PvP.

• MMO_DoubterMMO_Doubter Member Posts: 5,056

WHEN will people learn?

"" Voice acting isn't an RPG element....it's just a production value." - grumpymel2

• JigsawzJigsawz Member Posts: 115

Originally posted by MMO_Doubter

WHEN will people learn?

If people have the money and want to buy it, it's their right to buy it.  If they like it or not, that is a different issue. 

• jahwarrior28jahwarrior28 Member UncommonPosts: 32

Originally posted by Jigsawz

me too.

Is there even a release date for this game yet?

• JigsawzJigsawz Member Posts: 115

Originally posted by jahwarrior28

Originally posted by Jigsawz

me too.

Is there even a release date for this game yet?

Exact date not yet.  But,  now that all versions of the game are available on pre-order, it is likely that a beta testing for the game is not too far down the road at all.  I am assuming some sort of an announcement fairly soon.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

the same gamestop has WOWs next expansion for preorder

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75807

and claims the strategy guide for WOW will ship 10/26

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=76777

Gamestop is often posting up preorders as soon as they have any cover box art

Officially,  DCUO is due for 2010 -- but unclear when

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/03/24/gdc09-the-agency-and-dc-universe-online-coming-2010

• TuchakaTuchaka Member UncommonPosts: 468

Gamestop has a release date posted, but its not official

• DarkcrystalDarkcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 963

never go off game stop's dates they always change..

I preordered, I played COH , champions and I will play this and marvel when it comes out , love comic style MMo's.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

CoH/CoV was/is a good game, still, imo at least, ahead of CO, whether DCU will equal or surpass it, remains to be seen, then there is the issue with it being SOE.... to say i dont really trust them with MMO's would be... an understatement, so rather than Pre-order the game, i'd wait until its been around 3 months, at the very least until its been independently reviewed from a trusted source... image

• WithdemonWithdemon Member UncommonPosts: 35

I'd most likely re-order to, I like marvel MMOs just as much as anyone.

Also I have a feelin that DC is going to be so much different from Champions Online. DC is offering traveling powers from level 1 and that's just awesome in my book. Not only that but the power-sets are going to be so much more better, green lantern powers and OTHERS. Where as in Champions Online some of those powers are just...Eh? Yeah.

*fingers crossed*

• Got mine pre-ordered, Can't wait to play.