Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DO WE HAVE MULTI-SEATED CARS YET?

EgaoNoGenkiEgaoNoGenki Member Posts: 397

Last time I played AO, it was the vanilla version and I was a "froob."

I decided that until I find an MMO that lets me drive cars and carry passengers, that I'd leave the MMO scene for the most part. At that time, all cars were only 1-seaters.

Has there since been a patch that allows us to carry passengers in our vehicles?

If not, what other popular MMOs allow it? In those MMOs, what vehicles can I carry the most passengers in, and how many can I?

Comments

• MuffpojkenMuffpojken Member Posts: 54

froobs in vanilla AO? oh boy!

I don't know about a patch such as you discribe has been implemented into AO. However, there are atleast two other games that i know of that has multi-seated mounts/vehicles, World of Warcraft and Star Wars Galaxies.

Playing: ARMA 2
    Waiting for: Darkfall: UW
    Played: Ultima Online, Age of Conan, Anarchy Online, Planetside, Dark age of Camelot, EQII, WoW, SWG, FFXI and a lot more

• SevenOmaticSevenOmatic Member UncommonPosts: 177

Go play some Planetside if you want vehicles with room for passengers.

• scuubeedooscuubeedoo Member Posts: 458

Buy them a couple of yalms and tell em to put you on follow?

"Traditionally, massively multiplier online games have been about three basic gameplay pillars – combat, exploration and character progression. In Alganon, in addition to these we've added the fourth pillar to the equation: Copy & Paste."

• EgaoNoGenkiEgaoNoGenki Member Posts: 397

Look, when Henry Ford realized that some buyers had larger families that couldn't fit 3-seated coupes, he expanded his Model T trimlines to include 4-door sedans.

Ford knew how to accommodate different drivers of different needs. Why can't Funcom/Yalmaha?

I'm afraid I'm not coming back to AO until we have either spaceflight, or multi-seated vehicles.

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

SWG has tons of multi-passenger vehicles.....from 2 seaters to barges, skiffs, and large land speeders that can hold an entire group or more.

It also has multi-person spacecraft, including large crewed vehicles like yachts and gun boats.