Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Writen Test on RO

funkomfunkom Member Posts: 2

I am having trouble on the written test at the training areaimage. lol thats typicalimage.

BTW Im new to mmorpg.com. I thought i might say hi.

PLEASE DONT POST ANYTHING BUT HELP...plz

Thank you

Comments

• moonlightchzmoonlightchz Member Posts: 54

you can skip the training you know... those questions are pretty mundane and pointless.

:::: officially boycotting capital letters ::::

• SeasonzSeasonz Member Posts: 113

You should do it though, because you may start out at like , geffen if you just skip through it. If you start from geffen and you dont want to be a mage, your screwed, you'll either have to bum 1.2k off somone or go get some loot so you can go to your desired location. You should go through the test because..well for one, they give you a good ammount of begining items, and at the end you can choose what town you would like to start out at, I would do Prontera though, for any class. Nice people there, just ask and you should get a tank to jlvl10 w/o a problem.

====
    lol.
    ====

• moonlightchzmoonlightchz Member Posts: 54

Originally posted by Seasonz
    You should do it though, because you may start out at like , geffen if you just skip through it. If you start from geffen and you dont want to be a mage, your screwed, you'll either have to bum 1.2k off somone or go get some loot so you can go to your desired location. You should go through the test because..well for one, they give you a good ammount of begining items, and at the end you can choose what town you would like to start out at, I would do Prontera though, for any class. Nice people there, just ask and you should get a tank to jlvl10 w/o a problem.
    i've never met any 'nice' people in prontera lol. that's where the botters hang out to show off the characters they didn't work for. try payon to start.

:::: officially boycotting capital letters ::::

• nikki32nixnikki32nix Member Posts: 4

hiya.... image

Just wishing you Good Luck in RO since its not as easy as it sounds like. I thought before it was very easy, but as a newbie... it wasn't. Before it took me 1 full month to get from Novice to 1st Job class. But now it take me 2 hours, big improvment right? But then it is nothing compared to my friend. I highly suggest you be and ACO or MAGE 1st, be careful with you status by the way, don't be careless on where you place it...

so there, Hoping to hear from you soon,

Thanks For reading!!

image PlEasE RepLy, nikki32nix

I find mages and swordies to be the easiest. that sonic-geek guy is a retard, don't listen to him. Payon is like where all the noobs hang out and beg for items. People don't even bought on iris.. hes a dumbass.

====
    lol.
    ====

Originally posted by Seasonz
    I find mages and swordies to be the easiest. that sonic-geek guy is a retard, don't listen to him. Payon is like where all the noobs hang out and beg for items. People don't even bot on iris.. hes a dumbass.

====
    lol.
    ====

• funkomfunkom Member Posts: 2

Wow thx alot guys(and girls). But sadly enough i stoped my account(paying monthly isn't my kind of thing). it wasn't all i thought it would be.....BTW i never did pass that test so i sorta gave up.

• UkimiPoeUkimiPoe Member Posts: 5

Well you can give it another try now. The Newest update for iRO got rid of the written test. The new novice training actually sets you up pretty well to start playing.