Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grand Theft Auto ONLINE!

TigerReiTigerRei Member UncommonPosts: 141

Okay, not exactly, but check this out:

Check this out

Comments

• lorddeath101lorddeath101 Member UncommonPosts: 315

cool

i hope that it is cheap or free.

• lotharrlotharr Member Posts: 981

Originally posted by koblin
    i hope that it is cheap or free.

Yeah.

I wont buyor test no more MMOFPS games after FoM.

That game is so terrifying.

• XoGaNXoGaN Member Posts: 12

this would probably be one of the best games ever made if they come out with itimage

• codemasterdacodemasterda Member Posts: 5

Hope you get your own house fully customizable, and have it full of weapons that you buy from a weaponstore, of course you would have to purchase bullets if you run out.

and also full of co op stuff and oh yea lots of pvp. I love to gun down other players.

• MythrianMythrian Member Posts: 1
    This game sounds COOL!  I wonder if they will stay with the vice city timeline or make it more current?  I want to be one of the FBI's most wanted......image
  • MerimitsuMerimitsu Member Posts: 6
    A game to rid the world of carebears! lol.  No, I love carebears.  They tend to be great RPers; though the same and usual gets boring.  Currently, I love coming home and unloading thousands of rounds at passerbys- imagine doing it to real people (in the game world of course!).  No doubt many have been waiting for this for a great deal of time and it will be without a doubt the best selling MMORPG of all time.  Complete PvP would be the only way of course.