Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you want to play the Beta of SWTOR?

13»

Comments

• IhmoteppIhmotepp Member Posts: 14,495

Originally posted by Bannne

Originally posted by Ihmotepp

Do you want to play the Beta? I am very interested in this game. I'd really like to give it  a whorl and see if it's fun. However, I do not want to play the Beta, spcifically because I'm hoping it will be a good game.

I've played in a few betas, Shadowbane, LOTRO, Vanguard, among others.

For me, it sort of spoils the game. I don't want to know what the quests are, or to have seen the world, before it goes live and I start working on my character.

I know for some, they like to be in Beta, so they know the quests by heart, and where to go, what to do, so when the servers go live they can quickly build their character faster than anyone else.

But I think that makes the game kinda stale. I'd rather start when it's all fresh, if you know what I mean.

I would like to "test" the game not play the game as you put it,free rides are that way --------->

The Devs just need you to play the game in beta so the diagonistic software can generate statistics, but if thinking of yourself as a l33t tester is what gets you to play, that works too.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

• AriesCZAriesCZ Member Posts: 8

I'd like to play beta. The reason is to see the game with my own eyes, rather than watching vids/screens, before deciding to buy it or not.

..::All I know is if there is a God, he's laughing his ass off::..