Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Armors

Comments

• talesintalesin Member Posts: 113

Originally posted by Shump
    maybe if u werent a gay lil permade 20 u would relize some stuff

What the hell are you talking about? I am not and never have been a premade guy. I 've been playing this game sine last november and have created a bunch of good chars from lvl 1 and have expolred 98 % of the world with them. I know what I'm talking about.

If the best you can offer to ths discussion is a one liner that a) a 10 year old could think of b) only a 10 year would find funny and c)doesnt make sense, then go back to posting "is this game good" polls with the rest if the ignorant kiddies and let grown up talk. Ddid you even read the post properly? At what point did i say i was a lvl 20 premade guy?

noob ::::27::

• XardasteoXardasteo Member Posts: 159

Originally posted by talesin

What the hell are you talking about? I am not and never have been a premade guy. I 've been playing this game sine last november and have created a bunch of good chars from lvl 1 and have expolred 98 % of the world with them. I know what I'm talking about.

If the best you can offer to ths discussion is a one liner that a) a 10 year old could think of b) only a 10 year would find funny and c)doesnt make sense, then go back to posting "is this game good" polls with the rest if the ignorant kiddies and let grown up talk. Ddid you even read the post properly? At what point did i say i was a lvl 20 premade guy?

noob ::::27::

Dude, how old are u......13? maybe 14....image

DON'T get so overreacted about what some-one says 2 u......geeezzzzz...imageimageimage

Premades suck as...blablabla. True, i think its better 2 start lvl A 1, so u can develop it to ur own taste & satyleimage

Grtz,

Xardasteo

Leader of the MindRebels Alliance

Our Guild & Forum
    -----------------------------------------

meh, you could be right, i did over react, I must have got out teh wrong side of bed today.

still not happy likes :-/

np, we all have our bad days every once in a whileimage

imageBACK ONTOPICimage

Xardasteo

Grtz,

Xardasteo

Our Guild & Forum

• freddifreddi Member Posts: 143

Originally posted by Donavyn
    Your character will have basic, beginning armor when it's created. No matter if you make it a level 1, or a level 20.There are different levels of armor that will provide different levels of protection. For instance, a set of level 5 armor, which has an AF of 30 has 2 different sets. The lower end set will cost less materials to make, however will also provide less protection. The higher level armor will cost higher material cost and gold to make, and provide better protection/resistance.This is parallel with the different levels of armor that you can obtain for your character as they level.

Thank U, thats what i wanted to hear all along... finaly some 1 gets me :D

There are 2 facts i want to share with u:
    1) Doesnt matter how hard u try, u cant lick ur ellbow.
    2) 90% of the people who read it try to lick thier ellbows :P

i was bored so it thoughti post some pics of my mains chars armour over the months:

image image image image

very nice::::02::, just a little TOO big ::::34::

Grtz,

Xardasteo

Our Guild & Forum

lol true, but I couldnt be assed resizing them image

LOL, lazy-bones::::34:: (j/k) nice pic's, is that ur character?::::03::

Grtz,

Xardasteo

Our Guild & Forum

The first pic pwns!!
    its beautifull one...
    nice armour.... ur the ranger guy right?
    I might be a ranger next beta... i think i have the ithas bow now :D, cuz a friend of mine bought me a pre order from usa.... cant buy them where i live :C anyway he says from the place he preorders u get ithas bow ^^ i wana try it to see how good it is. But i realy dont know shit abour rangers.
    I spent the whole last two months on GWonline, to find the best skills for my warrior, to see where u can find the best weapons/items for warrior... and it will be terrible to do it all over for a ranger O.o
    The name u have here, is the same one u use in GW?
    Maybe in the next beta ill look for u and we shall do some missions together... what say u?

yup, Talesin Hoeth, look me up will go killing stuff together ::::39::

Thx alot guys :D
    Due to ur help on the topic I built myself an armor wich i think will be best for me:
    *) Stonefiest GAuntlet
    *) Captains Helm
    *) 3 parts of the knight set:
    I) Boots
    II) Legging
    III) Hauberk

Total cost:
    - 128 iron
    - 24 steel
    - 8 granti slabs
    - 400 gold

• Gats2k6Gats2k6 Member Posts: 190

umm stonefist gaunts are only useful to hammer warriors since you can knockpeople down and make them stay down longer im not sure about sword if they have those skills but i use axe so i wouldn't know

LOL, i just talked about the same issue with a friend of mine in Mirc.
    One of the skills i want to get for my warrior is griffin sweep wich the better part of this skill is knockdown, and yes its a swordmaster skill.
    And for PvPing i Have diffrent kind of skills and ill get the Knights gauntlet just in case.
    Thx anyway m8 :D

griffon sweep is for all of warrior axe hammer and sword :P but it is a rare elite skill you can't find it on trainers or it is not listed on any known bosses on majority of the gw websites. maybe im thinking of another skill that beging s with griffon that knocks them down

No thats the one alright.... i know its hard to get it... just like 2 other skills i want :p
    I guess im an ambitios man.
    I wana get that skill, final thrust, and flourish.
    All of those skills cant be bought anywhere and I need to get them somehow myself ^^
    I know i can get finalthrust already :P, means 2 more to go

• _myko_myko Member Posts: 333

i spent ages trying to get to the castle in the background....

---sig---

PvE in general is pretty lame, if you think long and hard about it. You are spending your time beating a severely gimped AI that would lose to a well trained monkey. Best not to think too long and hard why you are wasting time playing games in general actually...

speaking of armour and skills, i know how to get to almost all the crafters and trainers in teh game, including the best ones in ventari refuge, fishermans haven and the temple of ages. if you need a guide, just let me know

EDIT: yup, i cant spell

Originally posted by talesin
    speaking of armour and skills, i know how to bet to almost all the crafters and trainers in teh game, including the best ones in ventari refuge, fishermans haven and the temple of ages. if you need a guide, just let me know

What do u mean to bet to almost all the crafters...
    Explain, and yes i think i need a guide.
    I want to know where i can get final thrust griffin sweep and flourish

well if you need final thrust your in luck i have it on an alt i could charm it for you for about 50 gold ? :P it is a rare skill that it is :P i wouldn't mind getting me axe twist and eviscerate tho... two rare axe skills. also lets not turn this into what your char looks like thread that is just spaming with no actual reason to post

@_myko, Nice Pic.....just 1 bad part...... 4 henchmen ???::::06::.
    Henchmen reduce the drops, in items & gold, and u lose allot of xp when they fight with u....
    Statement: 1 henchmans cool ::::19::....but 4...... thats lame. i would only get the monk, good healing and they dont attack.

Grtz,

Xardasteo

Our Guild & Forum

Originally posted by Gats2k6
    well if you need final thrust your in luck i have it on an alt i could charm it for you for about 50 gold ? :P it is a rare skill that it is :P i wouldn't mind getting me axe twist and eviscerate tho... two rare axe skills. also lets not turn this into what your char looks like thread that is just spaming with no actual reason to post

If i give u a warrior ring, will u give me the final thrust ready?
    I think its a better deal for u... cuz a skill ring warth more, u can just make urself a charm and craft it to final thrust after i give u the skill ring, or u can sell the warrior ring for lets say 200 gold for some sucker and buy 2 warrior rings :P
    But if u dont want it ill buy it from u in 50.
    Gimme ur full name ingame so i can trace u l8r....

sure that can be accomplished i know how to haggle around lions arch ::::02:: main character name is Ninja Axer and my Sword guy is Ninja SporkRocker

hmm would you be better off hold onto that ring and using it for on the charm that he has?

That way you will keep the skill permanently

And if he gives me the skill ready i wont get to hold it permantly?