Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wondering about Spellborn? Maybe I can help.

Hello all, I found this game recently and after reading the wikia and other info on the game I have decided to try it out.

"So your gonna play the game how is that gonna help me decide if I want to play the game?"

Well this Friday night, 10pm CST, and maybe even Saturday, depends how well Friday goes, I am going to be streaming the game live showing off character creation, the intro classes, and beginning areas.

Why?

This will give people an opportunity to check out the game and form opinions on it and if they are still on the fence on whether to download it or not. I encourage anyone who can make it to stop by!

There's a chat box so veterans are welcome to help answer any game related questions that may come up, since I am new to this game as well.

Where?

www.livestream.com/pcot < You will also find streams of Global Agenda and League of Legends as well.

Thanks for reading.

edit: livestream is fully functional again.

Comments

• neonwireneonwire Member Posts: 1,787

Yeah I played this game for about a month and quit a while before it went F2P. I thought it was actually a pretty good game. The art style and quality of the visuals was top notch and the combat was pretty interesting and fun. The only reason I quit was because the game was extremely linear and played like a single player game. I basicly just got tired of running back and forth between npcs all the time over the same zones just to read a bunch of text files........but then linear story telling game design seems to be the way for most mmos these days and many of them get away with charging a monthly fee.

This isnt the type of game I imagine people playing for a long period of time but if its still F2P then I see no reason why people should not give it a try. I'm sure it has improved even more since I last played it.

• Toquio3Toquio3 Member Posts: 1,074

Originally posted by neonwire

Yeah I played this game for about a month and quit a while before it went F2P. I thought it was actually a pretty good game. The art style and quality of the visuals was top notch and the combat was pretty interesting and fun. The only reason I quit was because the game was extremely linear and played like a single player game. I basicly just got tired of running back and forth between npcs all the time over the same zones just to read a bunch of text files........but then linear story telling game design seems to be the way for most mmos these days and many of them get away with charging a monthly fee.

This isnt the type of game I imagine people playing for a long period of time but if its still F2P then I see no reason why people should not give it a try. I'm sure it has improved even more since I last played it.

The game is currently in a frozen state, with no updates of any kind. And until the devs finish the F2P version of it, its staying that way.

If you stand VERY still, and close your eyes, after a minute you can actually FEEL the universe revolving around PvP.

• CzelsiorCzelsior Member Posts: 41

I still don't care about that there are no updates...the game is pretty good right now in its current state..everybody should try it.

-The Chronicles of Spellborn-
    Czelsior - Wrathguard LvL 50 -Dorzhan
    Kaiyn - Trickster LvL 50 - Deiquonril

TCoS Gameplay videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/czelsior

• phatleetphatleet Member Posts: 19

One, if not the first constructive post I've seen here. Good for you!!!

I got a lowbie toon on the pve server, so I will try to stop by(said "try" cause I'm in europe got to check out the time first XD).

Either way good luck down there.

• deathgdeathg Member Posts: 9

Thanks for the support, yeah the time is a little late for Europe (if I'm right it will be about 3am GMT) If Friday goes over well, I think I will do another livestream the next day at around 12:00pm CST.

• deathgdeathg Member Posts: 9

Sorry for the double post, but don't forget the live stream is tonight!

http://www.livestream.com/pcot

There will be a chat box where people can ask questions and such, I won't be using my mic tonight.