Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

Post Trial Invites and/or Buddy Keys in this thread. If you create a thread outside of this one it will be deleted and the user warned.

Comments

• VypreVypre Member Posts: 180

Great idea. I wish I wasnt to afraid that I'dbe way behind the skill curve to try this game.

Striving for Silver Stars since Gold is so effeminate.

• Rockgod99Rockgod99 Member Posts: 4,640

I Have three trials to give away send me a message with your email adress so i can send them to u.

I will update this post as i give them away.

Playing: Rift, LotRO
    Waiting on: GW2, BP

• mklinicmklinic Member RarePosts: 1,981

I have 6 keys each month so feel free to PM me if you would like to get started with EvE.

-mklinic

"Do something right, no one remembers.
    Do something wrong, no one forgets"
    -from No One Remembers by In Strict Confidence

• HalowHalow Member Posts: 71

I have 6 keys as well.. Please PM me for buddy key invites..

[Mod Edit]

• Toquio3Toquio3 Member Posts: 1,074

I have plenty of trials left, send me a pm with your email if you want one.

PS - Rockgod, btw, I think they said that if you put that in your sig and posted on a thread outside this one, you'd get a warning. You should check that mate.

If you stand VERY still, and close your eyes, after a minute you can actually FEEL the universe revolving around PvP.

• Rockgod99Rockgod99 Member Posts: 4,640

Originally posted by Toquio3

I have plenty of trials left, send me a pm with your email if you want one.

PS - Rockgod, btw, I think they said that if you put that in your sig and posted on a thread outside this one, you'd get a warning. You should check that mate.

uggh... I forgot it was in my sig. i altered my sig right before i noticed this thread. thanks man.

Playing: Rift, LotRO
    Waiting on: GW2, BP

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

I have like 12  21 day trial keys a month..... so uhh yeah don't waste your time hoping one of the guys above have got some left.

Click Here to shoot me a message with your email addresss if you want one. image

• AckbarAckbar Member UncommonPosts: 927

Originally posted by TheHatter

I have like 12  21 day trial keys a month..... so uhh yeah don't waste your time hoping one of the guys above have got some left.

Click Here to shoot me a message with your email addresss if you want one. image

You sir have way too many accounts

----ITS A TRAP!!!----

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

i only want to say thx to mmorpg.com staff for allowing this again :)

BestSigEver :P

• OotiniOotini Member Posts: 13

I have got all 3 of mine for this month, send PM's w/ your email address and I will send the invite.

Originally posted by Ackbar

Originally posted by TheHatter

You sir have way too many accounts

Hence why people should ask me first. lol. 4 accounts get expensive. :-|

• OotiniOotini Member Posts: 13

Thats a pretty terrible reason =(

I suspect there have been people requesting keys possibly eliminate other's monthly allotments. Of the 7 or 8 keys I've given away, only 2 have been accepted and are trial users. I started looking into the histories of the poeple requesting them, and they have just signed up to this site.

As such, if you haven't been a member on this site for at least a couple months, I will not send you a key. But, I do have some left for this month!

• VeseVese Member Posts: 6

I've got some buddy keys available, send me a PM with your email address and I'll give you a key.

• kattehuskattehus Member UncommonPosts: 375

Wow. I didn't notice this had come back. Bending the rules, are we?

Edit (per 1st of March, 2012):

I have 20 keys left this month. (Every month?!)

Send me a PM with the email address you'd like to receive the invite on.

I offer a place to hang out and a helping hand. That is, I'll help you get started and learn the ropes. I'll even invite you to join my corp, if you want! This offer stands even if you accept someone else's buddy-key! If you've signed up with another key, simply send me a PM with your character's name and I'll get in touch in-game.

Upon subscribing, I will transfer you half the value of a PLEX (calculated when you've subscribed; currently between 200 and 250 million ISK).

I will repeat my last post and say this:

You don't get far in EvE flying solo!

If you want more than one code (for, say, a friend) I'll need two email addresses (one for each invite).

Also, please note that scamming with trial keys (and offers) is prohibited, as I've posted earlier in this thread, and quoted below.

Originally posted by CCP Navigator

Any forms of scamming are prohibited and will be dealt with by EVE Online customer support. These are transactions which affect new subscriptions and scamming may result in action being taken on your account.

Cheers!

|< I 1 1 I |\| 6 _ Z 0 |\/| 8 I 3 5 _ 5 I |\| C 3 _ 1 9 9 0
    -Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:
  • JaldrenJaldren Member UncommonPosts: 363

2 out of 9 keys left

grab it before it flies!

• NestraNestra Member Posts: 1

have 3 invites . pm me for invites with your emails.

• mezlabormezlabor Member Posts: 133

I have multiple keys a month available. Pm me if you want one.

• bartillobartillo Member UncommonPosts: 190

I have three 21 day buddy keys to give away right now! PM me with your email if you want one

• retlokretlok Member Posts: 4

I've got 6 keys myself. Send me your email for the buddy invite and I'll help you get set up in EVE!

• xeno2k1xeno2k1 Member Posts: 21

As  long time player in eve  3 accounts 2 of em from 04 i have alot of 21 day buddie keys..

Also if you stay and enjoy eve i can offer 0.0 action after you make your account a full account.

As a XO of a solve holding corp :0 i can post this pm me or email me 

Xenobot -Eve online 

XO of HVI <heartvenom inc>

end of line

• forinboyforinboy Member UncommonPosts: 89

PM me if you want to give EvE a spin.  Its a fun game once you overcome the learning curve, which is a bit steep.  I have quite a few invites available.

This is my third time in, and am here to stay.  I love the prospect of being able to pay for gametime with ISK (ingame currency.)  Althought I am not quite to that point yet.  But close on a character that is only a few months old.

If you want a key let me know, and I will even send a bit of ISK your way if you need it.   That can make early game ship losses (if any) much more tolerable.  

Enjoy

FB

• rashherorashhero Member UncommonPosts: 510

I have 3 invites available. PM me your email to recieve one.

• EttirxaEttirxa Member Posts: 93

i have 3 invites up for grabs, pm me if you want to recieve one

• surfsk8snowsurfsk8snow Member Posts: 76

I've got probably about (15) 21-day trial invites available (better than the 14-day ones). PM me if interested.

Cinori Aluben CSM5 2010!

Fix the Little Things First

www.littlethingsfirst.com

Cinori Aluben - CSM6 2011
    Fix The Little Things First!
    www.littlethingsfirst.com
    EVE-Online