Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are they planning to release Open Beta any time soon?

MisterSrMisterSr Member UncommonPosts: 928

I just opened the webpage and noticed they ended CB in November... This is the longest wait I've seen a game take to release an OB? Are there any issues with the legality of the game? I am just curious, cause I have actually been in anticipation of this game for a while now.

Comments

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

I just answered this question for you the other day in another thread.

www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/3378100

You asked how to get into beta, to which I responded that cb was over and we (the players) were waiting for ijji to make an official announcement regarding the start of open beta.

Then you asked me if no open beta date had been announced, the answer being no, which I had already made clear in my first response. I explain again that no date has been announced and that we are waiting for word from the developers.

Then you ask me to give you an estimated date, which I ignored because I was starting to feel like a broken record (no offense intended). Your question was the same each time, just worded differently.

There is no more information other than this, so you might as well stop digging. None of us can tell you anymore than we already have, because we don't have that information yet ourselves.

Nobody knows when Open Beta will start and that truly is the bottom line.

• NightCloakNightCloak Member UncommonPosts: 452
    Originally posted by Kost

None of us can tell you anymore than we already have, because we don't have that information yet ourselves.

Thank you for responding again since I was wondering this myself and didn't read the other thread yet.

• MisterSrMisterSr Member UncommonPosts: 928

Originally posted by Kost
    I just answered this question for you the other day in another thread.
    www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/3378100
    You asked how to get into beta, to which I responded that cb was over and we (the players) were waiting for ijji to make an official announcement regarding the start of open beta.
    Then you asked me if no open beta date had been announced, the answer being no, which I had already made clear in my first response. I explain again that no date has been announced and that we are waiting for word from the developers.
    Then you ask me to give you an estimated date, which I ignored because I was starting to feel like a broken record (no offense intended). Your question was the same each time, just worded differently.
    There is no more information other than this, so you might as well stop digging. None of us can tell you anymore than we already have, because we don't have that information yet ourselves.

Sorry buddy, it's just honestly... I am starting to wonder if this game will ever see the light of day.

• FeldronFeldron Member UncommonPosts: 337

the variables involved are often unprdictable so until the game is in a beta ready state the time until beta cant be predicted the only timed its set at that point is money based because the programing cost the dev company money and that turns out bad game play almost ever time

so really if they gave you a answer now it would be bad for the you and the game so just wait 

• Erazor01Erazor01 Member Posts: 109

This game has been about to launch since 2006.  Yes that's right, 2006.  Doesn't look like there's any danger of it actually going live any time soon.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Originally posted by Erazor01

This game has been about to launch since 2006.  Yes that's right, 2006.  Doesn't look like there's any danger of it actually going live any time soon.

If it had back then it wouldve be a lot more successful too...with games like MAG, global agenda, fallen earth the whole MMO part with shooters isnt all that new anymore.