Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats your highest level character?

Comments

• b0b3rb0b3r Member Posts: 12

Ur silly imageimage

It was a personal server =]

exp 100%+50%

I had a character on Maya, it was a DC lvl 86 =]]]

I havent played a long time and my ACC was blocked =[

• ahilahil Member Posts: 19

i em lvl 15 : i quit doe a dw

i love TIBIA...
    tibianoob.net

• CodojussCodojuss Member Posts: 24

To the n00b mindtrust

No, its lv 220 not 150, and why do you reply? I might be younger then you and you have to get your kicks by saying little kid what does that make you feel superior or something? Oh, your older big guy its doesn't matter about age when has it online? And its n00bs like you that piss people off. Besides I played mu for a while, and even the korean servers there is no one lv 180 shows how stupid you are :P

• b0b3rb0b3r Member Posts: 12
    Ur rright
    Codojuss

• DrashanDrashan Member Posts: 153

Originally posted by Codojuss

To the n00b mindtrust
    No, its lv 220 not 150, and why do you reply? I might be younger then you and you have to get your kicks by saying little kid what does that make you feel superior or something? Oh, your older big guy its doesn't matter about age when has it online? And its n00bs like you that piss people off. Besides I played mu for a while, and even the korean servers there is no one lv 180 shows how stupid you are :P

Lol, nicely said! I dunno if what you're saying is true or not, but I don't care. This responce made me laugh. image
  • AssasijnAssasijn Member Posts: 23

To the newb Codojuss

You're a saying that the lvl of these people can't be true, but someone in my class is a f*cking mu addict en is playing since 2002 and he's a full energy elf of lvl 172 so don't say that these people are liars. You haven't said your lvl, is it because you're afraid that they gonna laugh? Well i laugh at you right now because you have said al that crap about the other's image

My lvl is embarrassing: agility elf lvl 20 image

TFDguild - A Dutch/Belgian guild

• legatoolegatoo Member Posts: 13

got dk 72 lvl 2years ago::::18::

• drtsanchezdrtsanchez Member Posts: 4

BK...lvl 322 but i'm playing on this server: linkmania.ro, u should trie it too.

made in romania

• AlcananAlcanan Member UncommonPosts: 268

I had a LVL 72 Dk, a LVL 44 DW and a LVL 44 Elf.  LOL...

This game was pretty lame but it did pass time during the holidays after Helbreath went P2P LOL

Alcanan

"The True North Strong and Free"
    "Faith Manages"

• gabbybarrygabbybarry Member Posts: 10
    DK level 150 MU philippines

Why Me? Why does it always have to be me!!

• crazy_ghillcrazy_ghill Member Posts: 4
    DK = level 120 image

You think you know, but you have no idea

• rayz0rrayz0r Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by drtsanchez

BK...lvl 322 but i'm playing on this server: linkmania.ro, u should trie it too.

So and how do i register or something...?

The site is really slow....image And it's romanian or something... i'm downloading the client, but how does it go futher??

------ I know already ------

• erudaeruda Member Posts: 17

I only started less than a month ago, and my DK is lvl 38.

I plan on getting him up alot higher, but it's getting kinda hard these days.

• k-gemk-gem Member Posts: 17

I am DW level 60, I use aqua bim, very good!image

I am typical mago, little defense and very attack. My intention is to create a personage layers to supply the necessity of a group front to the battle, did not create a personage pra to annul alone, I am more efficient hunting in group, and is this my intentionimage.

Good and this ai, who I had in order hunting with one mago, and alone to add to me in the VIP. My name is _ gengis _, game in wigle room 6, always to the week endsimage.

It spoke ties more. 

Sou DW level 51, Utilizo aqua bim, muito bom! image.

Sou um t

Seja leal, a voce mesmo, Nunca traia seus principios.

Either loyal, to you yourselves, Never traia its principles.

• elite_texanelite_texan Member Posts: 44

lvl 81 DK

• FeyaxFeyax Member Posts: 2

Level 100 dk + level 30 DW ....Dont Know If Still Active lol

ttt

• JimudJimud Member Posts: 252
    lvl 222 DK then left 2 years,got boring after 2 mins lmao  just kept playing because had nothing else to play just skiped about on it
  • cozzy_ladycozzy_lady Member Posts: 12
    103 DK I play in MAYA... MU online Philippines

Catz....

• HatorianHatorian Member Posts: 164

200 DK Dragon Armors are on +9+12+luck  with a +7+12_luck Sword of Destruction

Im Amazed..... NOT!!!

• Wind_angelWind_angel Member Posts: 82
    Playing MU Philippines... Character is DK level 250 with Devil's Wing and Great Dragon Armors +8+12 and Excellent Crystal Sword...

Hurry up.... Clock is ticking

• churenechurene Member Posts: 87

DK lvl 108

this game rules because this is a free game..lol image

• dopefish18dopefish18 Member Posts: 163
    actually im new to this site image and this would be the first thread i will be subscribing to,,image...anyway i have both dk and elf..,,DK |v| 231 and Muse Elf |v| 250...i always play on MAYA server....and my favorite part is on lost town image...

dont u dare start playing MMORPG unless u want to be hooked

• looploop Member Posts: 79

Im in lvl 48 now and my I'm playing the elf character,  Hehehehehe, so far so good and I'm leveling up fast, and looking for more powers, I'll be reaching the lost tower soon. :) imageimage

In my field of paper flowers, candy clouds of lullaby. I lay inside myself for hours, and watch my purple sky fly over me. ~*Evanescence*~

• inchigaisinchigais Member Posts: 66

Im lvl 69 energy elf (on MU WIGLE)

• advancedbradvancedbr Member Posts: 1
    My highest lvl char at mu online is a dk advancedbr lvl 55 which was invaded by a guy from my school  and then i took my revenge hehehee

DDD V V DDD A !
    D D V V D D A A !
    D D V V D D A A !
    D D V V D D AA AA !
    D D V V D D A A !
    DDD V DDD A A !