Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Once again.. I failed

MrSebMrSeb Member Posts: 71

Yea well it happend again ... Be accident I installed the game in a NA version, so I was wonderring if theres a easy way to make it an EU version, without reinstalling the intire crap..?

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

Originally posted by MrSeb

Yea well it happend again ... Be accident I installed the game in a NA version, so I was wonderring if theres a easy way to make it an EU version, without reinstalling the intire crap..?

probably not !but its worth a reinstal you dont want another aika fiasco!better reinstall a global version!

• MrSebMrSeb Member Posts: 71

There is a global version?.. Or just an EU-version and a NA-version

• golightgolight Member Posts: 104

Originally posted by MrSeb

There is a global version?.. Or just an EU-version and a NA-version

There is just a EU and NA version, not a global. If you want to play on EU server you have to use a EU client. But I've heard there are lots of EU players using the NA client with no problems and even less lag than on the EU servers.

Play: -
    Played: FFXIV, WAR, Allods, Aion, AoC, DDO, EQ2, GW, Lotro, Tabula Rasa, Vanguard, WoW

• MrSebMrSeb Member Posts: 71

I just got some lagg playing on the NA server so maybe the EU is better for me .. I guess i have to reinstall the client then..