Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOTRO sale end's sunday| The Lord of the Rings Online™: Siege of Mirkwood™ Complete DIGITAL DOWNLOAD

13»

Comments

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

saw this on the forums post 15 of this thread

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=324813

We have a lot of emails about this promotion, and other questions related to PAX. We'll be working through them as fast as we can, in the order we received them. As long as the email was sent on or before 3/28/2010, we'll be able to help with the PAX sale price, regardless when we answer.

I miss DAoC

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561
    well that's hopeful
  • WarpHunterWarpHunter Member Posts: 147

Yeah I ordered it, added it to my account selected the 9.99 reactivation after 30 days free option. I even have the confirmation email that it was processed and ready to go. They never gave me my 30 days, my account is inactive,  and if I select resume it wants me to pay 14.99 instead of 9.99. I submitted a ticket on it Sunday but still havent heard back from them.  Now their support site is down and since my account is inactive I am not allowed to post on their forums.

This is the second time they have scammed me.  I quit last time because of them switching my billing rate from 9.99 to 14.99 for no reason other then I had to update my credit card on file. Fool me twice, shame on me I guess.

Warp

• kartanakartana Member UncommonPosts: 148

I hate these promotions... if you missed it you have to pay three times as much. I would have bought the pack for $30 today but then I read that they sold it for $10 last week and now I'm not buying it at all...

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

Originally posted by kartana

I hate these promotions... if you missed it you have to pay three times as much. I would have bought the pack for $30 today but then I read that they sold it for $10 last week and now I'm not buying it at all...

well your gonna be missing out :)

$30 is not that bad for the game + both xp packs and a free month.

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon