Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ninja Verses

methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

This is some funny stuff... Cuz I can totally relate... I had dial up for a long long time....
Dont worry I've been on highspeed for like 4-5 years now.. but i can still relate.
Actually i still get that broken link thingie

What's your Wu Name?
Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
"Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
<i>ME<i>

Comments

• jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,726

im not sure what you are talking about exactly... if you meant to put a link here, there isnt one.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Originally posted by jayheld90
    im not sure what you are talking about exactly... if you meant to put a link here, there isnt one.

I'll supply one.

Ninja Burger

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

Crap the link dissappeared..

What's your Wu Name?
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

funny as hell.

and i know how funny hell has been having died for a minute and a half, and having played doom 3.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

I fixed the Link
    There it is.. sorry i took so long to fix it..

What's your Wu Name?
    <i>ME<i>