Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What name would you give a political game?

smooressmoores Member Posts: 8

Heyeveryone, I'm currently working at an independent studio and am trying to figure out some names for a politically driven game. I figured it would be a great opportunity to gather feedback from other users of this forum that follow the MMO world, to help identify a name for a game that has a potential future.

Please help and click the link below to survey some questions. You neve rknow, it maybe the name of a future release you might enjoy! Thank youforyourtime.

Comments

• AalamrAalamr Member UncommonPosts: 98

It would help if you could provide a little more information about the game. You say it is a politicaly driven game; are we talking about american politics, world politics or some kind of fictional political system from another planet? What genre would this game fall into? Will it be more of a sim type of game or will there be some kind of combat system.

I know this may seem dumb but I feel that these questions are crucial to help determin the title of a game.

• smooressmoores Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by Aalamr

It would help if you could provide a little more information about the game. You say it is a politicaly driven game; are we talking about american politics, world politics or some kind of fictional political system from another planet? What genre would this game fall into? Will it be more of a sim type of game or will there be some kind of combat system.

I know this may seem dumb but I feel that these questions are crucial to help determin the title of a game.

Thank you for responding, those are very great questions. However, due to certain circumstances I am unable to release any information about the political play of the game. I would just suggest that while doing the survey you go with gut instincts based on the information that's provided.