Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best pet/minion system?

KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715

Which games would you say have the best pet/minion system? I've noticed mostly F2P games seem to have ones that end up being more than simply "here's your skeleton which cannot be modified in any way, enjoy it for the rest of the game." but that's mainly because they can charge out the ass for pet items and additional pets. Support/pet classes are kind of my thing, and I've always been looking for one that's done it well.

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

Comments

• AngorimAngorim Member Posts: 466

My personal favorite has been City of Villains for best pet classes, despite the often bad pathing of the AI.  Unfortunately you couldn't edit their visuals beyond a few colors of glow/effects and I don't know of any game that allows deep pet customization.  Hell, most MMO's produced recently don't even have the complexity for character customization let alone a sub-system for pets.

It's a shame because pet classes are my favorite class/skill style as well.

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715

Originally posted by Angorim

My personal favorite has been City of Villains for best pet classes, despite the often bad pathing of the AI.  Unfortunately you couldn't edit their visuals beyond a few colors of glow/effects and I don't know of any game that allows deep pet customization.  Hell, most MMO's produced recently don't even have the complexity for character customization let alone a sub-system for pets.

It's a shame because pet classes are my favorite class/skill style as well.

Actually I did give that a trial once. I liked the variety,number of pets involved, but I just couldn't really get into the game myself. Not a huge fan of superheros. 

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!