Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Mac MMORPG's ?

I was looking for a free mmorpg for the mac system and i cant seem to find any that arn't completly txt baced or are just in other words stupid does anyone have any sugestions for this???

Thx.
Servious

I am what hides in the dark
My name is Servious
Learn it
Fear It

Comments

• geldgeld Member Posts: 129
    I'm looking for a job where I don't have to work hard and make heaps and heaps of money. Can anyone help?

*Signature*The Pessimist says the cup is half empty. The Optimist says the cup is half full. The Pragmatist says the cup is half full of air. The Engineer says the cup is operating at 50% capacity. The Psychologist says the cup is your mother. The Punk Kid also says the cup is your mother. The Cricket Player says his cup is definately full. Everyone knows that Pamela Andersons cups are full. The Defendant says it was like that when he found it. Me, I just ask the waitress for a refill.

• ShrubberShrubber Member Posts: 219

Case in point, why not to buy a mac.....

• FFMaster03FFMaster03 Member Posts: 2

Is this any good for you?

http://www.oberin.com/new/

• ServiousServious Member Posts: 3

Yeah thx

haha a novice member more help then two advanced members lol

thanks again.

Servious

I am what hides in the dark
    My name is Servious
    Learn it
    Fear It

• KnightblastKnightblast Member UncommonPosts: 1,787

Originally posted by Servious
    Yeah thx
    haha a novice member more help then two advanced members lolthanks again.
    Servious

Bah, that's just residual anti-mc sentiment. I se(d) my Mac for WoW, Second Life (when I tried that one, about a year ago) and for trying out Vendetta Online. I use the Mac for everything else *except* most of my gaming, for which I have to have a PC.

• FFMaster03FFMaster03 Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by Servious
    Yeah thx
    haha a novice member more help then two advanced members lolthanks again.
    Servious

Hehe, it's no problem.

• webBear1000webBear1000 Member Posts: 301

Ok ... Lets have a Mac v PC debate. I love 'em

I'll start.

I work on a Mac all day. When I get home in the evening I feel like I've been abused.

They'll tell you that Mac's are fast but they can prove anything with figures these days. The acid test is how enjoyable they are to use. Myself, I'de rather nail my own gonads to the table that do anything on a Mac

Overpriced, slow, awful OS and software that's two years out of date.

----------------------------------
    Don't jump off the roof Dad
    You'll make a hole in the yard
    ----------------------------------

• XavonXavon Member Posts: 334

My school has more macs than any other school in britain!!!!1!

God knows why....

I doubt this point could be less relevent to the original post, but I tought you would all like to know....

• XavonXavon Member Posts: 334

I also felt like posting twice, just for kicks.

• templarxtemplarx Member UncommonPosts: 181

Can always try Planeshift , it has a mac version too . It's stil in beta, but defintely of the top completely free mmorpgs out there [graphics very good etc]

http://www.planeshift.it