Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A warning about this game.

DritheDrithe Member UncommonPosts: 55

I played it a few hours.  Someone had to call an ambulance because the boredom and uglyness of this game tried to assasinate me into sleepy land.  Graphics suck. Dont hand me that it was made years ago because SO WAS Lineage 2 and DAOC and thier graphics blow this piece of crap away!  I guess this game would be better with console controlers.   I played it with my mouse.  Controls suck. 

The ONLY redeeming quality is it is FREE.  If you like games like DAOC,  Aion or L2,  dont even bother.  I cant believe Square made this game. 

End of Line.

Comments

• kyse2kyse2 Member UncommonPosts: 32

yeah i was hoping for better gfx in the game but the big pvp battles are fun :P

• Dionysus187Dionysus187 Member Posts: 302

square enix jsut published it, 'Fenix Soft' made it

• EricDanieEricDanie Member UncommonPosts: 2,238

Originally posted by Dionysus187

square enix jsut published it, 'Fenix Soft' made it

And it failed as a subscription game (aka not being worth a monthly fee for everyone in the target audience) so Gamepot Japan bought it and made it F2P, makes me wonder how can you make that game sustainable with an item mall if it's mostly PvP...

Fast forward a few years and there you have Gamepot West branch re-releasing this old game.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

game today relly heavilly on your graphic card so if your card is soso graphic will be soso!true some game like flyff or other title

were made for 680 x 480 screen so with our 1680 x 1080 those graphic look mhe!

• XanjXanj Member UncommonPosts: 21

square sure has been sliping in quality these days i mean star ocean the last hope. need i say more? the previous game on the ps2 looked better and im not exadurating when i say that lol

• Bob23106Bob23106 Member UncommonPosts: 30

Sqaure Enix Slipping i dont think so. Have you seen Final Fantasy XIII the graphics are immense on PS3. Personally i havent seen anything better the reality in the game is immense. They really did spend the time developing this game. I have played this Fantasy Earth Zero and i didnt get wowed. But its an Old Game developed in 2006. They just published it over here to give it another go. So go back to 2006 and think of what you were doing then and compare it to the F2P games then you would be wowed. 

Bertie x

• XanjXanj Member UncommonPosts: 21

Originally posted by Bob23106

Sqaure Enix Slipping i dont think so. Have you seen Final Fantasy XIII the graphics are immense on PS3. Personally i havent seen anything better the reality in the game is immense. They really did spend the time developing this game. I have played this Fantasy Earth Zero and i didnt get wowed. But its an Old Game developed in 2006. They just published it over here to give it another go. So go back to 2006 and think of what you were doing then and compare it to the F2P games then you would be wowed. 

Bertie x

yeah 13 is awsome but its se's money maker

• AlysenMinaseAlysenMinase Member Posts: 361

Originally posted by Xanj

square sure has been sliping in quality these days i mean star ocean the last hope. need i say more? the previous game on the ps2 looked better and im not exadurating when i say that lol

Like someone said before, SE didn't make this game >.<

Playing - EVE, Wurm

Retired - Final Fantasy XI, Anarchy Online, Mabinogi

Waiting - ArcheAge, Salem