Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

its free... its real... its a COMPUTER!

eizzleteizzlet Member Posts: 4

here it is guys... i am sooo soo close to get my free mac mini and you can get one to!

http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=15555569

just click that link and follow instructions!

Comments

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

ya no thx

• Beef1235Beef1235 Member Posts: 6
    Excuse me....Thats a toatal SCAM! Jez I thought i finnaly found a place were people aren't totaly stupid..... image
  • VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239
    look at account creation date for this site, only 3 days meaning this isnt a friendly member giving us a offer. its osmeone who came just to try to sucker us.

If i get in trouble for saying this then let me.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• eizzleteizzlet Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by Vampyr
    look at account creation date for this site, only 3 days meaning this isnt a friendly member giving us a offer. its osmeone who came just to try to sucker us. If i get in trouble for saying this then let me.

hey guys... i just want to clear this up... my intent is not to sucker anyone into anything. First of, its not my descion whether or not you sign up, I'm only throwing thing out there because i have seen it work for others that i know... here is a link to some prof. (below) but seriously dont sign up to get one if you only think i am trying to sucker you.... but anyways just wanted to clear that up since i know Vampyr made a pretty good point!

click here for video proof that this is a reall deal.
    the video is an NBC interview with the founder of gratis network, which is affiliated with the free mini macs..

www.FreeMiniMacs.com

there is proof i am not trying to sucker anyone in.

::::28::