It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hello. I was about to try the game on EU/Codemasters, but it seems to me that i have to buy it beforehand in order to "try" it? Then what kind of try is that...?
Here is what i do and what i get, so tell me if i am wrong on anything:
1. I google for "lotro europe" and click the 1st link which takes me to http://www.lotro-europe.com/
2. I click the big button on the right-bottom part of then screen that reads "Play free for 14 days. Get started now!". This takes me to https://cogaccounts.codemasters.com/account-homepage.php which is the player's account page.
3. I click the link that is right under the category "your trial games" and reads like "Add a new game". This takes me to https://cogaccounts.codemasters.com/create-subscription.php
4. On the "Product" pull down menu, i select LOTRO and press the Submit button. This takes me to another page on the same url which contains 2 buttons: "Purchase" and "Enter activation code".
5. If i click on the "Enter activation code" button it asks me for an activation code, which i don't have.
6. If i click on the "Purchase" button it asks me to purchase the game for 49.99 Euro.
"Traditionally, massively multiplier online games have been about three basic gameplay pillars combat, exploration and character progression. In Alganon, in addition to these we've added the fourth pillar to the equation: Copy & Paste."