Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

besides reason - 3 song download

JustinJosephJustinJoseph Site Co-FounderMember UncommonPosts: 602
Hey guys,

We finished 3 songs for the demo and recently added them to Pure Volume so if your interested please stop by and listen.  We are also allowing you to all download them there to burn your own CD if you enjoy it at this time.  Enjoy and thanks for your support!

http://www.purevolume.com/besidesreason 

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Good to see it's done! I've been waiting for a while! lol.

I used the color me song in one of my presentations long time ago...haha, hope you don't mind

your music rocks dude, lol

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

JJ!!!

I'll give it a listen, I'm sure it will rock hard!

--------------------------------------

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

ha! I just noticed we're all from 2002...

caught my eye, lol

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

Whadja say sonny? My ears aint what they used ta be...

And I can't download any of the songs, just listen. You rock!!! Slipping Away is my favorite. Not to nit-pick but... Shouldn't "A New" be "Anew"? :P

--------------------------------------

• JustinJosephJustinJoseph Site Co-FounderMember UncommonPosts: 602
  • punchlinepunchline Member Posts: 544

not really much into that grunge type of music but really got into the acoustic song... good lyrics.. what instrument do yo uplay?

I used to play guitar and sing in the band, but now I am only the singer.
  • jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,726

the music is really good, but im sorry the vocals are not very good. the guitar work in the acoustic song is nice! (oops, the singer is you...sorry)

Can not please everyone :)  Just so long as I am pleasing most and so far so good ;)
  • jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,726

im not trying to be mean or anything, your voice is not bad...it just doesnt fit with the type of music your doing. i think you would sound better in " punk-rock" type music, like senses fail, or taking back sunday type.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

I agree. The song is fantastically mixed, but the vocals don't fit with the style of music. I like it a lot and it is better than Color Me. I will buy your CD when it releases. Good luck and never hesitate to be ANTI LABEL!

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

The vocals are very nice but they didn't quite go with the song. Cool songs overall though.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server