Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOTRO sale end's sunday| The Lord of the Rings Online™: Siege of Mirkwood™ Complete DIGITAL DOWNLOAD

LINK

Great deal for anyone who has ever wanted to try this game.

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

Comments

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

DAMN! The game with ALL expansions for $10???

I don't play anymore, but that's a MAJOR deal.

As a side note, LOTRO is by far the best themepark PVE game out there, IMO.

• ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462

Doh, I bought it earlier. Nice deal.

• ExclamExclam Member Posts: 72

does this come with 30 free days?

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

I wonder if this would give you an additional free month on an active account; just like they have done with Mines of Moria in the past....hrm  Don't have Mirkwood yet.

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

Originally posted by Exclam

does this come with 30 free days?

yea, free 30 days.

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Thats a Bobby Dazzler deal and no mistaking.  Good time for anybody thinking of getting it to snap it up.

• sanitysendsanitysend Member Posts: 123

Finally got the game, this deal was exactly what i needed =]

Time to play my Runekeeper!

on another note: my toons name is Harlequiin  on Brandywine.  Since I am brand new any vets over there who wanna show me the ropes or anything... I'd be greatful =]

Wildstar:
    Phantazm, Pago(PvP), Exiles

Guild: Socks with Sandals

Playing: Wildstar
    Retired/Tried: DCUO. The Secret World, Darkfall UW, Darkfall, Mortal Online, DDO, Rift, Fallen Earth, Aion, APB, EQ, EQ2, PoTBS, WoW, WAR, SWG, CoX, Vangaurd, CO, GW, EVE, DAoC, LotRO, SW:ToR, GW2, Dragon Nest

• I haven't played since the 3rd month the game was released due to all my friends quitting, but man for 10 dollars to come back it sure it tempting I must say.

• PapadamPapadam Member Posts: 2,102

Heh even I am tempted to buy this just so I can check out what LotrO is like in the US version :D

If WoW = The Beatles
    and WAR = Led Zeppelin
    Then LotrO = Pink Floyd

• dolphin666dolphin666 Member UncommonPosts: 55

So this is only for U.S. players? Is there a special deal for Europe?

• coldcut333coldcut333 Member Posts: 86

Originally posted by dolphin666

Just tried to buy,I live in the UK,come up with some error saying something about how it was restricted where I live or some BS...oh well :(

• describabledescribable Member UncommonPosts: 407

Originally posted by coldcut333

Just tried to buy,I live in the UK,come up with some error saying something about how it was restricted where I live or some BS...oh well :(

i expected no less from Codemasters.... if Turbine was in control... yeah (we know with DDO they have no real say in Europe).. we'd would get it but Codemasters, treats us like 2nd class citizens, which is always amusing considering the UK by itself is the third largest market for video games.

Luckily not many good games came with codemasters on it anymore...

"nothing actually matters, we're just slightly evolved monkeys clinging to a dying piece of rock hurtling through space waiting for our eventual death." - Frankie Boyle, Mock The Week

i live in the UK and play on NA servers, when you buy the game you need to use a US address, i jsut used a friends and everything was ok.

Originally posted by describable

i expected no less from Codemasters.... if Turbine was in control... yeah (we know with DDO they have no real say in Europe).. we'd would get it but Codemasters, treats us like 2nd class citizens, which is always amusing considering the UK by itself is the third largest market for video games.

Luckily not many good games came with codemasters on it anymore...

codemasters are a joke, that i why i play on NA servers.

• describabledescribable Member UncommonPosts: 407

Originally posted by SgtFrog

i live in the UK and play on NA servers, when you buy the game you need to use a US address, i jsut used a friends and everything was ok.

Genius... i may just do that ! :D

"nothing actually matters, we're just slightly evolved monkeys clinging to a dying piece of rock hurtling through space waiting for our eventual death." - Frankie Boyle, Mock The Week

• coldcut333coldcut333 Member Posts: 86

Thanks for the OP and idear man but did you use a UK cc/debit card with your mates US address?

• XAleX360XAleX360 Member UncommonPosts: 516

Thanks for the OP and idear man but did you use a UK cc/debit card with your mates US address?

Credit cards are not UK/US/whatever...Credit cards are just credit cards. It doesn't matter at all.

I will be probably using this offer. After all, even if I may not play right now I think the game will become much more interesting by Isengard and Rohan, also because of more PvMP focus: they said so in an official interview, adding that they would be jumping on the new Hobbit movies train. If handled well, subscriptions could rise considerably.

Executive Editor (Games) http://www.wccftech.com

@coldcut333 yeah, it will work fine.

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

I am also a European player and i tried buying this PAX offer but without success. Tried putting a valid US address and telephone and used my VISA but i was coming uo to a message telling

"We are unable to process your order. Please verify your information and try again".

And i did check. All was US info i got from the internet ! Hehehe .Area code , telephone and adress all from NY.

Still nothing.I mailed support, asking for an explanation. We'll see.

• SnarlingWolfSnarlingWolf Member Posts: 2,697

Originally posted by pupurun

I am also a European player and i tried buying this PAX offer but without success. Tried putting a valid US adress and telephone and used my VISA but i was coming uo to a message telling"Can't process your order, please check all the information". And i did check. All was US info i got from the internet ! Hehehe .Area code , telephone and adress all from NY.

Still nothing.I mailed support, asking for an explanation. We'll see.

To prevent fraud companies check the address you gave vs the credit card address, so no you can' t just randomly pick some guy's address off the internet and use it, not to mention how wrong that is anyway.

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

Not always.Address on this occasion is useless since there is no shipping involved.I have subscribed to other games with fake address with no problem.I guess the only thing companies care about is valid Credit card. On this PAX EAST offer i fear there is a location restriction and that is filtered through IP address from Turbine's website. I even tried EU address with US zip.

• XAleX360XAleX360 Member UncommonPosts: 516

Not always.Address on this occasion is useless since there is no shipping involved.I have subscribed to other games with fake address with no problem.I guess the only thing companies care about is valid Credit card. On this PAX EAST offer i fear there is a location restriction and that is filtered through IP address from Turbine's website. I even tried EU address with US zip.

That can't be. I know for certain that European-based PCs have been able to successfully use the offer.

Executive Editor (Games) http://www.wccftech.com

• mykpfsumykpfsu Member Posts: 68

One thing for our Euro compatriots to try might be putting $10 or $20 on a prepaid VISA gift card.  Assuming they work the same world wide gift cards do not have an address linked to them.  Hence any address in the US should then work for checkout.

• tsuktstsukts Member Posts: 164

i just bought it and im european, no US adress or anything like that...had no probs.

• mykpfsumykpfsu Member Posts: 68

As Snarling said shipping doesn't matter.  Because with most online purchases you have 2 addresses, Billing and Shipping.  Here billing matters.  If the billing info doesn't add up it wont go through.