Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A good "Build a PC" Site

RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Yes I know I SHOULD build my PC by hand.  I just really don't want to lol.  So what's a good Customized PC seller right now? I thought about using Ibuypower.com again.  I recommended them to a friend a couple years back.  His PC recently died on him. Not sure if it had anything to do with them, but I've heard more then one bad tale about them lately.

In War - Victory.
In Peace - Vigilance.
In Death - Sacrifice.

Comments

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492

Seriously that was the website that I was going to recommend (the one in the OP). Mainly because I'm thinking of picking one up there myself. Like anything else, technology is a mixed bag. I think that if there are hardware issues it's mis-fortunate but I doubt it would be the company's fault (unless they build PCs like twig houses which isn't really the case).

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

I cant really recommend a website to do it with all the trouble Ive seen with premades. The key problem is, if your computer breaks after you buy it, its your job to fix it unless its covered by a policy. Even then its better to know how to fix it yourself because all the companies give you a run around.

However I could recommend finding a local geek to build it and maintain it. Personal connections go a long way. Hell Id build it if I was local and I already do that for a number of people.

If you were to use a Website it would depend on how much money you have available. Give me a budget and Ill give you a site. Or just message me and heck Ill build it for a small fee lol.

• dirtyjoe78dirtyjoe78 Member Posts: 400

You are going to be able to purchase more pc for your budget building it yourself and if you have the experience to do it and not screw it up you would be better off in the long run to not be lazy.