Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am rich and i win !

GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463

After L20 Allods is like this >>>

I am rich and i win !!! 

this game will be history before its out of Beta ....

And i just can laugh about all the nerds talking about the Free to play Allods in the starter areas........

Comments

• KrygonKrygon Member Posts: 24

Sadly but true.

I only say sad because this game is the best example of whats wrong with f2p games. Greedy cash shop.

No f2p game should expect more money a month from players than a p2p game because they simply are not as good. But Allods entire game is structured around the cash shop and constantly milks you of money to try to be close to competitive in a free for all pvp game.and with stackable power potions in cash shop theres no end.

As long as the major fanboys, that feel like their really great players because they become overpowered by the cash shop continue to pay outrageous amounts of money on these games things will never change to the way they ought to be. $15 at most a month to be equal. not $100's.

• GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463

just check to the prices for Level 10 Runes......... you can buy a new car for 6 of them ......  ~ 10.000 Dollars . thats no joke

• ForceQuitForceQuit Member Posts: 350
    Originally posted by Portland

just check to the prices for Level 10 Runes......... you can buy a new car for 6 of them ......  ~ 10.000 Dollars . thats no joke

I'm sorry, what??  I knew the prices and extortion lever were quite high for this game, but that has to be a joke.

• piithpiith Member Posts: 95
    Originally posted by ForceQuit

I'm sorry, what??  I knew the prices and extortion lever were quite high for this game, but that has to be a joke.

It's not a joke.

you have 6 items that can be upgraded with Runes, and to be fully decked out with rank 10 items, it's cost you over $10k

As far as I know, there is no failure to upgrading, but you can have a chance to lose upgraded rank when removing runes from equipment.

That $10k + is just the one time of upgrading, over time with some failed removals, that cost will be much higher in the end

Free to Pay, Pay to Win (if you can afford to pay)

that's $1.6k+ per item, without failed removals, I am sure the cost will be more then just the $1.6k (per item)

Note: I am not sure too much about the upgrading process, since I have only done the one from the quest. The price are the price taken  from the cash shop for items needed to upgrade runes, it does not include any thing else. To build a level/Rank 10 rune from cash shop at a one time shot, it does not include treasure chest loot, just straight from the CS.

What part I'm not sure abou upgrading, and I'm talking about the sliders,  I am not sure how they effect the upgrade, I know they have something to do with it, may just not have anything to do with rank I don't remember I would have to do the quest again and read more carefully to see how the sliders effect the upgrade, but I do not think it has anything to do with the rank, just the type of upgrade.

• VaultFairyVaultFairy Member UncommonPosts: 566

Glad i stopped playing, nothing is free in a F2P game.

• BertiauxBertiaux Member Posts: 122

I am rich and i win !!! 

And i just can laugh about all the nerds talking about the Free to play Allods in the starter areas........

My sister asked me to check the game out to see if would be appropriate for her daughter. On my first login, the chat window was a constant barrage of ads from gold sellers. I couldn't even tell if there was anyone else in the game because the text was scrolling by so fast. And of course, the only way to get rid of the text is to add the spammers to your ignore list -- manually since there is no right-click and ignore command, which would be fine IF THEIR NAMES STAYED ON THE FUCKING SCREEN LONG ENOUGH TO READ THEM! It's as if the developers WANT gold sellers in their game.

Anyway, after about 15 minutes of this, I gave up, uninstalled the game, called my sister and told her it would be more humane to stuff her daughter in a box and bury her in the backyard than allow her to play Allods.

Originally posted by Bertiaux

I am rich and i win !!! 

My sister asked me to check the game out to see if would be appropriate for her daughter. On my first login, the chat window was a constant barrage of ads from gold sellers. I couldn't even tell if there was anyone else in the game because the text was scrolling by so fast. And of course, the only way to get rid of the text is to add the spammers to your ignore list -- manually since there is no right-click and ignore command, which would be fine IF THEIR NAMES STAYED ON THE FUCKING SCREEN LONG ENOUGH TO READ THEM! It's as if the developers WANT gold sellers in their game.

Anyway, after about 15 minutes of this, I gave up, uninstalled the game, called my sister and told her it would be more humane to stuff her daughter in a box and bury her in the backyard than allow her to play Allods.

Ahh , lemme guess, you started a Empire toon.

besides the spammers, was there any other reason ?

way's not to see spam, Uncheck the zone chat,

quicker way to add to ignore, click on their name twice, and use Ctrl+C, and Ctrl+V. Since there are so many spammers, no need to try and click on the same name twice, just get to clicking . I stand next to a wall to my left, because the chat scrolls so fast you may not click on the name, you do not want to have the edge of the allod to your left, you may miss clicking on the name and find your self running off the Allod. I just click till I get the right name in there, then copy  then paste in ignore

the clicking on name twice, the second time you click on the name it adds it to the chat box, making it easier to highlite, to copy from.

Not disagreeing with your decission, just noting there were ways (tho there shouldn't need to be any) to not see the spammers and slightly faster way then just typing the name to ignore

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
    Originally posted by piith

Originally posted by ForceQuit

It's not a joke.

you have 6 items that can be upgraded with Runes, and to be fully decked out with rank 10 items, it's cost you over $10k

As far as I know, there is no failure to upgrading, but you can have a chance to lose upgraded rank when removing runes from equipment.

That $10k + is just the one time of upgrading, over time with some failed removals, that cost will be much higher in the end

Free to Pay, Pay to Win (if you can afford to pay)

that's $1.6k+ per item, without failed removals, I am sure the cost will be more then just the $1.6k (per item)

Note: I am not sure too much about the upgrading process, since I have only done the one from the quest. The price are the price taken  from the cash shop for items needed to upgrade runes, it does not include any thing else. To build a level/Rank 10 rune from cash shop at a one time shot, it does not include treasure chest loot, just straight from the CS.

What part I'm not sure abou upgrading, and I'm talking about the sliders,  I am not sure how they effect the upgrade, I know they have something to do with it, may just not have anything to do with rank I don't remember I would have to do the quest again and read more carefully to see how the sliders effect the upgrade, but I do not think it has anything to do with the rank, just the type of upgrade.

to put it simply !its another version of gambling ,only the very dedicated few will be maxed!dedication as a cost!

you have more chance of seeing a million $ car then seeing a fully maxed player in f2p that isnt a GM!

• BertiauxBertiaux Member Posts: 122

Originally posted by Bertiaux

I am rich and i win !!! 

Ahh , lemme guess, you started a Empire toon.

besides the spammers, was there any other reason ?

way's not to see spam, Uncheck the zone chat,

quicker way to add to ignore, click on their name twice, and use Ctrl+C, and Ctrl+V. Since there are so many spammers, no need to try and click on the same name twice, just get to clicking . I stand next to a wall to my left, because the chat scrolls so fast you may not click on the name, you do not want to have the edge of the allod to your left, you may miss clicking on the name and find your self running off the Allod. I just click till I get the right name in there, then copy  then paste in ignore

the clicking on name twice, the second time you click on the name it adds it to the chat box, making it easier to highlite, to copy from.

Not disagreeing with your decission, just noting there were ways (tho there shouldn't need to be any) to not see the spammers and slightly faster way then just typing the name to ignore

"way's not to see spam, Uncheck the zone chat,"

I don't call that a solution, I call that a flaw.

Yes, the rest of your solutions are fine (although tedious) but I like the way RoM does it: right-click the name, select "report as spam" and they are automagically added to your ignore list AND reported to the GMs. Now, that's a solution! 

• gw1228gw1228 Member UncommonPosts: 127

GOod thread guess I'll chime in...

DId any of you ever see that News Special on asian MMo's and the huge amounts of money that people were spending on the cash shops?  We're talking in the thousands.  There was this lady who was a professional who was plopping down like 300 US dollars for some armor because she wanted the best armor available. 

Allods is hoping that the same thing could happen in their game.

Really this is true tragedy.

Guild Wars proved that a F2P could be successful and even profitable as long as you don't abuse your fanbase. 

Now companies like Gpotato are saying "hey we can create or buy a popular nice looking MMO and charge whatever we want in the CS and hope that people spend a lot of money in there"  really this is pathetic.

The few fanboys that are left are finding it hard to defend this monstrosity that wants to rear it's ugly head when it  officially opens. 

Don't matter Guild Wars 2 will destroy this game enjoy it while you can Gpotato even if you do go P2P GW2 will still destroy this game because it's very similar to it (it's compeition).  I usually keep one free mmo and one P2P.  But I just don't think that Allods as a P2P can compete with SWTOR I think they already know that.

It will be interesting to watch the development and ultimate fail of this company and MMO.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Allods Online is a good decent game. It will be unfortunate if it closes shop because of the manner they have chosen to have players pay for it.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

The Managers of Allods have decided that all US and Euro citizens have to much money and theres no financial crisis.

They have decided to make 5-10x higher prices than rusiians pay because they think we are stupid enough to pay them.

I feel so insulted by the Allods owners that i wont ever touch their game again. They show their disrespect against us and they show that we are worth nothing to them as players, they only see us as DOLLAR and EURO signs.

I think it was like that when they started their project >>>

Dev1 : "Lets code a mmorpg that is addictive enough to keep the US&Euro idiots paying for a long time"

Dev2 : "yea and lets make the prices for the CS super high so we can buy new cars and houses quick"

Dev3: "Do you guys think they are stupid enough ??"

Dev1: "yea these US&Euro jerks will become addicted until L20 then cant stop anyways"

Dev3: "cool, if they are so retarded then lets do that"

Dev2: "these US&euro tards dont know where to put their money, so......"

Dev3: "ok how should we call the game ???"

Dev1: "ALLODS"

Dev1-3: "YEAAAA LOL !!! LETS RIP THEM OFF !! CANT WAIT FOR THE BUCKS ROLLING IN !!"

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

The Managers of Allods have decided that all US and Euro citizens have to much money and theres no financial crisis.
    They have decided to make 5-10x higher prices than rusiians pay because they think we are stupid enough to pay them.

I feel so insulted by the Allods owners that i wont ever touch their game again. They show their disrespect against us and they show that we are worth nothing to them as players, they only see us as DOLLAR and EURO signs.

I think it was like that when they started their project >>>
    Dev1 : "Lets code a mmorpg that is addictive enough to keep the US&Euro idiots paying for a long time"
    Dev2 : "yea and lets make the prices for the CS super high so we can buy new cars and houses quick"
    Dev3: "Do you guys think they are stupid enough ??"
    Dev1: "yea these US&Euro jerks will become addicted until L20 then cant stop anyways"
    Dev3: "cool, if they are so retarded then lets do that"
    Dev2: "these US&euro tards dont know where to put their money, so......"
    Dev3: "ok how should we call the game ???"
    Dev1: "ALLODS"
    Dev1-3: "YEAAAA LOL !!! LETS RIP THEM OFF !! CANT WAIT FOR THE BUCKS ROLLING IN !!"

Problem is that a lot of people are that stupid.......they really really are.

There are other reasons players stop playing Allods, and before lvl 20

Most get discouraged, first you’re hyped up with a quick leveling up to level 5, then things slow down. These players will quit before level 10

some quit because the small inventory size, both bank and personal bag

The next group of quitters, are those that are disgusted with the type of loot that drops, and quest rewards. You can kill as many mobs you want and what does drop items, will be 3-5 levels below what you already have. Makes no sense to have a lvl 15 mob drop something that is lvl 7-11. Quest rewards that you get items, are always 3 levels below the quest level. Players get tired of the poor loot, only thing worth getting is respectful gear, the other stuff, well that is just NPC food.

granted there are a few good but very rare drops, but most of these are never seen till towards end game, players are disappointed or discourage before then.

Then Pow, the biggest discouragement, the prices of some cash shop items.

There was even a decline in players in CBT, but during then it did not show much, and I would not have called in a real CBT, it was more like a limited Open beta period.

Now there are not many playing, still a tiny fraction more then CBT. I would have to presume the cash shop may have a lot to do with the decline. Back during CBT#3, I told friends “I do not think gPotato has their head in the right place”, then when they included the cash shop, I still have to say “I do not think gPotato has their head in the right place”

I guess gPotato was correct, that cash shop items will not modify who wins, whereas no one can afford to buy from the cash shop to have that winning edge

It will just cost too much to have such a character geared with the best.

From what I understand from past articles I have read, the Asian gamers play for money, that the games are more designed for real cash, or something like that. Where in the western parts we play games just for mere entertainment. 2 different markets.

Also it could be the other reason they have high prices, is to take a loss, for a weighty Tax cut. which is nothing new to the corporate world, they do that all the time, have a project fail and claim the loss

There are other reasons players stop playing Allods, and before lvl 20

Most get discouraged, first you’re hyped up with a quick leveling up to level 5, then things slow down. These players will quit before level 10

some quit because the small inventory size, both bank and personal bag

The next group of quitters, are those that are disgusted with the type of loot that drops, and quest rewards. You can kill as many mobs you want and what does drop items, will be 3-5 levels below what you already have. Makes no sense to have a lvl 15 mob drop something that is lvl 7-11. Quest rewards that you get items, are always 3 levels below the quest level. Players get tired of the poor loot, only thing worth getting is respectful gear, the other stuff, well that is just NPC food.

granted there are a few good but very rare drops, but most of these are never seen till towards end game, players are disappointed or discourage before then.

Then Pow, the biggest discouragement, the prices of some cash shop items.

There was even a decline in players in CBT, but during then it did not show much, and I would not have called in a real CBT, it was more like a limited Open beta period.

Now there are not many playing, still a tiny fraction more then CBT. I would have to presume the cash shop may have a lot to do with the decline. Back during CBT#3, I told friends “I do not think gPotato has their head in the right place”, then when they included the cash shop, I still have to say “I do not think gPotato has their head in the right place”

I guess gPotato was correct, that cash shop items will not modify who wins, whereas no one can afford to buy from the cash shop to have that winning edge

It will just cost too much to have such a character geared with the best.

From what I understand from past articles I have read, the Asian gamers play for money, that the games are more designed for real cash, or something like that. Where in the western parts we play games just for mere entertainment. 2 different markets.

Also it could be the other reason they have high prices, is to take a loss, for a weighty Tax cut. which is nothing new to the corporate world, they do that all the time, have a project fail and claim the loss

I left Allods and here are my primary reasons

*Slow and boring combat

*Horrible slow XP for players that like to grind their Levels

*Unbalanced Classes

*Random damage 

*Chaotic stats

*Slow runspeed

*Forced to pay after L20

*Small bag 18 slots is a joke and the 24 isnt better

*Slow respawns for to many players with the same quests

*Crap Loot

*Classes like Healer suffer from all the stats they need to heal and do damage

*Summoner´s  Pet Hotbar is to small and cant be moved

*Pet classes cant assign Pet Commands to Keys (stupid clicking on a small /pet attack icon)

*Cash Shop prices are a rippoff

*Mount has 15% speed if you want it faster you need to pay $$$$$$$

*Runbuff Classes Nerfed to force players to buy a Mount+Food

and and and and and and

This game feels like a huge RIPPOFF to me.

It doesnt aim on fun it aims on your pockets

• JoarnajJoarnaj Member Posts: 258

I was curious to find some things out for myself so I looked into pricing ($1 is roughly 100 gpotatoes) and then went to the item shop to see what things cost.  $5 on average for 10 potions that don't seem terribly special.  10 potions will last you for a whopping 5 hours of gameplay.  This seems really off to me, but then I haven't played much past level 5 so maybe I'm missing something?

Then I got to about page 5 and found the guild name change item.  To change your guild's name - a freaking name - a stupid name that you, for whatever reason, don't like and don't want - to change the name is $21.  TWENTY FREAKING ONE US DOLLARS TO CHANGE YOUR GUILD'S NAME!!

Wow.  Just wow.  Really.  I haven't played since they launched the cash shop and, of course, will never play again.

I was pleasantly surprised when I went from Apprentice to full 5 star Elite in under 2 months. I was pleasantly surprised again when I went from Elite to just barely Hardcore in 2 weeks. Apprentice, here I come!

• FalcanFalcan Member Posts: 36

I'v got my warrior up to level 25 and am doing pretty well in the holy lands.  I have yet to spend a dime on the game.  I got the 24 slot bag from the quest (if you form a raid, apparently the more people in a group makes the items drop much faster. Friend of mine finished it in an hour).  I thought I have leveled up pretty quickly through the game.  Ill play max 3 hours a day and after about a month now I'm more than half way to the max.  Before level 20 I could easily get a level a night thanks to the fatigue system.  

Im just going to keep playing and enjoying the game until I run into all these rich people who dominate the pvp.  If it costs $10k to become invincible, you should be smart enough to assume you'll never run into that person.  

Originally posted by Falcan

I'v got my warrior up to level 25 and am doing pretty well in the holy lands.  I have yet to spend a dime on the game.  I got the 24 slot bag from the quest (if you form a raid, apparently the more people in a group makes the items drop much faster. Friend of mine finished it in an hour).  I thought I have leveled up pretty quickly through the game.  Ill play max 3 hours a day and after about a month now I'm more than half way to the max.  Before level 20 I could easily get a level a night thanks to the fatigue system.  

Im just going to keep playing and enjoying the game until I run into all these rich people who dominate the pvp.  If it costs $10k to become invincible, you should be smart enough to assume you'll never run into that person.  

Also remember to do the daily quest, you know the one for Perfume, wait they changed the name, I meant, you know the one for Incense. I am sure the daily for that quest starts at level 15, or right after you do the patronage quest, maybe as early as lvl 15.

The spending is actually going to be after level 30, but some players start using their perfume not long after they get it. Affording to just use Myrrh is not a problem, the perfume/Incense, you get mostly for the buff.

I guess some players need that advantage as soon as they can use it, or find it necessary, no one is wrong for using it, or not using, unless your doing like end game raids (from what I have read).

I wonder how much of an advantage one would be if they were fully decked out in Rank 10 runes ?

• Escapist69Escapist69 Member Posts: 7

Well lets see, Empire side daily perfume quest is still broken. I run heroics every day and burn through alot of perfumes. For most people who dont know, you cannot buy off your fod in a heroic instance unless you pop a perfume.  So those of you who want to do end game instances, plan on burning through a stack every 2 days.

• forinboyforinboy Member UncommonPosts: 89

With $1600 items on the cash shop, why can't mmorpg just delist this game and let it go?

Originally posted by Escapist69

Well lets see, Empire side daily perfume quest is still broken. I run heroics every day and burn through alot of perfumes. For most people who dont know, you cannot buy off your fod in a heroic instance unless you pop a perfume.  So those of you who want to do end game instances, plan on burning through a stack every 2 days.

oh dang,  see I never have  got a empire toon higher then lvl 15 yet, so that quest I did not know was broken for empire,  I do know they have a lot of broken quest too, before  then.

So if your rich and can waste $$, then you can play Empire image

and if your rich and can waste $$ you can waste just a lil le$$ playing League image

Also never reached to the point where i could do Heroic Instances, So I was unaware that only Perfume/Incense was your only option image

well I am spending a couple hours a week playing empire, to take a break from League, so I guess I will get to see the full mess and broken game. In other words, get to experince all the bugs image

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715

People keep saying this about Allods, and while I could believe it, as the game is clearly geared to goad you into using the cash shop, I haven't seen it. Yes, you can buy items to help enhance armor with runes, which the tools themselves are a one time purchase which isn't a big deal. The chips are you're real cost. So lets look into runes for a second.

First of all, I don't recall seeing any purchasable runes. You can get items that improve your ability to extract and combine them allowing you to get more powerful ones, but you still need to find them. You can't just go "BOOM! $300, gimmie a level 10 rune". 

Second: Are runes even that powerful? Level 1 runes give a nearly worthless bonus to stats. Specifically 0.333% on that piece. You know what 0.333 percent of 100armor points is? 1/3rd of an armor point. Even assuming a 10x increase at a lvl10 rune, you're looking at an amazing 3.33% bonus, which is a little more than 3 armor points per piece. Surely this means having a full set of lvl10 runes is devastating in battle!

We're not even talking about an effect on stat bonuses on the equipment. This only applies to armor/weapon damage and other baseline item stats. 

Honestly, I think I can live with my enemy spending $6,000 on having +20 more armor than me if he's stupid enough to do so. 

Granted, there is a Russian patch (discouraging) that wants to enhance these numbers considerably, by about 10x, but currently Gpotato is holding off on all Russian updates until something can be worked out. As it currently stands though, this is not Runes of Magic 2. 

Incense is another story. FoD is clearly an issue. Granted, it's considerably easier to buy now, at about $3 for 20, but it's still something you need that costs money. If they could clear up FoD and just give it the hp/mana bonus it currently gives, I think it would be ok. The hp/mana bonus is good, but it's not going to make someone invincible in PvP, just slightly tougher.

You also need to scale your consumption of incense with how often you're realistically going to be playing. 20 incense is 10hours of coverage. You also don't really need to have it active while you're questing/grinding mobs. Are you really going to be doing heroics/PvP for 50 hours of in-game time a month playing Allods alone? ($15/3=5incense packs=100 incense/30min=50 hours of coverage) If so, please seek help for your MMO addiction. Otherwise, you're really not going to be spending more than your average monthly MMO on incense. While not exactly "free" you can participate in PvP/Heroic instances reasonably for what would amount of a subscription, while still doing just about everything else without expending money. 

Honestly, unless someone can bring some solid numbers to the table that are not ridiculous, I can't say Allods in its current state on the NA servers is "pay to win" at all. 

edit: Actually, the wording on the runes is vague. Does anyone know exactly what they modify. If its a flat damage reduction, at 6%, that's pretty crazy. I'd say there's about 9 armor items that can be slotted. 9*6%=54% overall damage reduction if you had all 9 items slotted with level10 runes. Granted, it's cost prohibitive to get there, but that doesn't stop someone with too much money from doing it. Halving incoming damage seems insane though. So is it an armor increase or a straight incoming damage reduction? Anyone tested this?

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

Originally posted by OHNO

*Slow and boring combat ----Only at the start it gets more involved anf faster after 10+

*Horrible slow XP for players that like to grind their Levels- Quest based game.

*Unbalanced Classes- Not really but every game is like that.

*Random damage - 100-2000 damage sometimes you will do 500 soemtimes 4000..its not random.

*Chaotic stats- not if you know what stats do for you.

*Slow runspeed- normal run speed. Seems the same to me as eveyr other game like this.

*Forced to pay after L20- nonsense

*Small bag 18 slots is a joke and the 24 isnt better- intentional..try to get you to buy CS..it does not stop you from playing  at all though.

*Slow respawns for to many players with the same quests- some quests are long some are not..every game again.

*Crap Loot-- seems fine to me.

*Classes like Healer suffer from all the stats they need to heal and do damage- Its not that hard to balance.

*Summoner´s  Pet Hotbar is to small and cant be moved- shrug UI could be better

*Pet classes cant assign Pet Commands to Keys (stupid clicking on a small /pet attack icon)- Most have skills related to their pet that you use instead. IE Warden has  that  pet charge ability.  Shrug UI could be better.

*Cash Shop prices are a rippoff- I don't buy it so I dunno someoen who does would have to decide that. The prices are alot lower then they used to be.

*Mount has 15% speed if you want it faster you need to pay $$$$$$$-- Not even in the NA version.

*Runbuff Classes Nerfed to force players to buy a Mount+Food- Not in NA version.  The  30% runspeed for Psi's is a bit too high anyway but lowering it to 10% while introuducing a mount is not really a nerf..imo. It also has not even been done yet in NA..and may not be.

Well OHNO, here you see the difference between a person that has played almost every MMORPG since 1998 with alot experience and feeling about how a game should be and someone that eats every cake thats thrown to him. 

Your just a Fanboy, the same type of Fanboy that defend  Asherons Call 2 or Horizons 4-7 years ago. Even when the servers were about to shut down these guys still defend 100% of the games flaws. It was funny to see how to they dissapeared from the forums at the day the servers went down. never saw them again...

Sure, i accept that an at the 1st look free to play game finds many many persons naive enough to believe that they dont have to pay forvever. Thats ok. The same persons also believe in Aliens and Rebirth. To be honest these people believe in everything thats not real but i can deal with these people meanwhile because i have seen them dissapearing one after another.

Also funny are the players that talk about Allods in Novograd chat and about how great this game is for a free game. When a L30 tells them about Perfume and other costs they deny that. They still believe Allods is 100% free..... how i feel sorry for them !

Well i think time will tell and in my opinion Allods has died before it was official released because the russian company showed the mmorpg world their greed and true intentions.

So many people already left and wont return just because the feelings for this game are ruined by the russian greeds.

They can be happy if they get their 12mill investment back in the next years.

P.S OHNO, most of the points i criticized will be implemented in the next few month. I.E. If you can play with a little Pet Attack icon thats ok for me, i cant, i want a good pet interface, moveable with all commands other games offer. Allods is a copy of many games but they forgot to copy the small importand things so far.

Btw. OHNO stop telling us youre beyond level 20, thats simply a lie. You maybe have a L10-15 character thats it. Fanbois often claim things just to support their comments.  Fanbois always have Max Level characters and things others dream about. Your not cheating me with your L20+ claim.. 

• KrygonKrygon Member Posts: 24

If you plan on trying this game dont listen to these fanboys. Play the game if you plan on spending in the cash shop. ALOT.

This game is made to make you spend money. PERIOD!

Once the patch's start rolling in plan on spending much much more.

I know there are always fanboys that try to convince people to play a game so it doesnt die in open beta but defending cash shop prices, the horrible ui, this whole game completely, amazes me. It would be interesting to know how much these fanboys spend in cs, because the only way this game can be fun is to SPEND!!!!!!