Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best PvP MMORPG?

TMcCTMcC Member Posts: 218
I would just like to know what role playing game out right now or thats coming out looks or is looking like it will be the best non consensual pvp game....no UO answers please....quit that game after 4 years of play.

Comments

• menkadarmenkadar Member UncommonPosts: 45

neocron www.neocron.com

there is a 10 day free trial if u wana download the 1.4GB install file.. that game pretty much faction vs other factions in a futureistic city as well as the wastelands which is like a huge battle feild that is scattered with Out Posts that u must hack to gain control of... and there are usually large battles fought over them

only problem is that to be good in fighting u have to train to a good level and be good at controling a char in 1st person / 3rd person in fps style... or u will get eaten alive.. but the damage u do is in real time so its not turn based or crap like that.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

planetside

or eq

of daoc

• DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467
    AC has a server were everyone is a player killer, it's old tho so the graphics are dated and everyone else will have a severe experience jump on you.

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

• cyphorcyphor Member UncommonPosts: 131
    Id go for neocron too for pvp as it has a fps style pvp system rather than turn based so there is alot of skill involved in pvp. As said above there is plenty of opportunites for pvp in op wars etc or if you want you can just go a faction with lots of enemies such as black dragon or twilight guardian and go on killing sprees image

• DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467

Originally posted by cyphor
    Id go for neocron too for pvp as it has a fps style pvp system rather than turn based so there is alot of skill involved in pvp. As said above there is plenty of opportunites for pvp in op wars etc or if you want you can just go a faction with lots of enemies such as black dragon or twilight guardian and go on killing sprees image

bro your Avatar looks like he's just having a little too much fun there...lol

• SelekSelek Member Posts: 236
    Shadowbane

-Selek

-Selek

• paradymeparadyme Member Posts: 238
    Meridian 59 is the best PvP game ever its like AC meets Quake.  Its graphics r a bit old(new graphics engine coming very soon) but is still a user friendly, balanced and fast paced.

• KenaoshiKenaoshi Member UncommonPosts: 1,022

now: GW2 (11 80s).
    Dark Souls 2.
    future: Mount&Blade 2 BannerLord.
    "Bro, do your even fractal?"
    Recommends: Guild Wars 2, Dark Souls, Mount&Blade: Warband, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

• AlysenMinaseAlysenMinase Member Posts: 361

In before Necro :O Even though it's not an MMORPG, I say Guild Wars.

For MMORPG's, I saw WoW or Aion.

Playing - EVE, Wurm

Retired - Final Fantasy XI, Anarchy Online, Mabinogi

Waiting - ArcheAge, Salem

• XAleX360XAleX360 Member UncommonPosts: 516

EVE Online and, if you don't like space, Darkfall.

Executive Editor (Games) http://www.wccftech.com

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168

Originally posted by XAleX360

EVE Online and, if you don't like space, Darkfall.

(BBBBBBBBWWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHH raises plunger in salute to Stargate series!)

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• RudedawgCDNRudedawgCDN Member UncommonPosts: 507

Savage 2 - no game comes close to it for it's combat and pvp.

Too bad mmo's can't learn from their brethen on how to make a fluid game.

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

Notice this thread is seven years old!

Darkfall rules!

• VultureSkullVultureSkull Member UncommonPosts: 1,774

Eve online for me, which other MMO can you talk to your opponent as you fight?

• alucard3000alucard3000 Member Posts: 414

Originally posted by daarco

Notice this thread is seven years old!

Darkfall rules!

I have a question for you being a DF fanbelushi  when this new improved DF2010 comes out are all you fanbelushis going to have to pay for a whole new client? Just wondering because they seem to be trying to sell the outdated one still for 50usd after vat 60 usd a year later

• GidSlackGidSlack Member Posts: 173

It depends what type of non-cons pvp you are looking for.

If you want 3 realm RvR pvp under current development, try Regnum Online.