Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Forum Areas

What about a couple of new forum areas.

1: EQ2 v WoW
2: Need help finding a game.

We wouldn't have to put up with all the dross that's clogging up general these days.

----------------------------------
Don't jump off the roof Dad
You'll make a hole in the yard
----------------------------------

Comments

• ValaraukValarauk Member Posts: 303

I second the motion.

WARNING: Spelling and grammatical errors intentionally left in document to test for Anal Retentive Trolls.

"The key to wasting time is distraction. Without distractions it's too obvious to your brain that you're not doing anything with it, and you start to feel uncomfortable." - Paul Graham http://paulgraham.com/hs.html

• YaezarielYaezariel Member Posts: 29

I agree with the need help finding a game part, but the problem is, what members will check that forum to help others? Not that much I believe...

• Skeleton_CavSkeleton_Cav Member Posts: 55

I think that a good idea would be a member search, because its a massive waste of time looking for a member in this huge site. And may be not a search engine but may be and directory like have a list of people depending on the letter their usernames start with. But I think this is too late for this site; it has to many members now.

But this idea my lead ot the inpiration of someone else and he may have a better idea.

Skeleton_Cav 

• HyoukanHyoukan Member Posts: 307

Originally posted by webBear1000

What about a couple of new forum areas.
    1: EQ2 v WoW
    2: Need help finding a game.
    We wouldn't have to put up with all the dross that's clogging up general these days.

Wow lol, I totally am up for this, cut down the spam in General by like 2/3 haha.