Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Global Agenda?

2»

Comments

• freakkyfreakky Member UncommonPosts: 113

Just be ready to deal with rude people since its more of a shooter. They will tell you how your not playing the right way or whatever, Even if you have most objection points, kills, dmg. Even if each class has many different way it can be played. Pve is more for getting mats to craft. Pvp I like to says its like the old western movie" The Good, the bad, and the ugly". You get good ,bad, and omg wtf was that games. The animation of and movement of the characters is very smooth and nice. Game-play is real good and the game is balanced for the most part. Depends more on skill and knowing what to do and team work is key. Not much of market in-game and crafting is kinda joke. Fun game but for long term for most I would say it lacks content but they plan on adding lots but who knows how long and it will mostly be for the monthly payment people. Worth the money if you like Jet-pack, no head shots, and PvP.

Good lucks and have fun. 
  • freakkyfreakky Member UncommonPosts: 113
    Originally posted by punchrx

in the beginning it seems as if you can you do only the one instance over and over again until you get up some levels, is this true or am i not going to the right place to get missions?

That is true for PvE but its not same instance each time but same mission type which is more of the setting for how hard/how many guys. You can join any PvP mission at lvl 1.

Good lucks and have fun. 
  • MarlonBMarlonB Member UncommonPosts: 526

I'm happy with what i can do for just the box price ... admittedly i would never subscribe. I already played more then enough to justify the box price. And that's only pve ... didn't pvp yet :D

I have been playing since early January and still log in several times a week for some matches. Great game to play a match between soup and potatoes.

I do hope though they will release mini-expansions for PvE content ... i will NOT subscribe just for that.

• pon14pon14 Member Posts: 45

It has good balanced, and different combat.  The PVP is really enjoyable, and the PvE is good when your sitting around, bored.  If you like Team Fortress 2, you will find this game to seem like a futuristic version of it.  Conquest is fun, some people don't llike it as much and don't sub. but if you like shooters like team fortress and/or want something new, I would get GA, if you sub or not.

• jimsmith08jimsmith08 Member Posts: 1,039

I personally cant see the value of a monthly sub for conquest right now, though whether 1.3 changes my opinion we'll see. 1.3 sounds like a much better direction for the game in general with proper character progression (though armour and weapon stats may cause balance isues) and persistant pve, pvp and pvpve zones with 30-50 players in them.

One worry is that the new zones are so awesome that the old 10v10 game gets left behind. Seeing as these new zones are sub only, it could prove the deathknell for the ftp parts, effectively emptying the game. Without the free players there wont be much left. Also spreding out an already shakey population isnt a good thing, the 4v4 maps are having issues with pop right now.

Hopefully Hirez have some solutions up their sleeves to combat all of this, but in my opinion the sub fee either needs a reduction considering the amount of content there actually is (even with 1.3), or do away with it completely. Either way, they need to put more pvp maps into the free part of the game and promote this until theres a better, stable population before going after long term subscribers.