Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Holy Beasts - new korean game not out yet

necbonenecbone Member Posts: 358

Comments

• heffyendheffyend Member Posts: 64
    lol then why do u recommand those games if u say that they are unreadable shit??
  • necbonenecbone Member Posts: 358

hey dork boy, why you tryin to attack me? i didnt recomend this game, the topic says new korean game not out yet....why couldnt you just click it and check it out without trying to shit on me.... learn some class.

tool.

ok my bad. then why did u register if they are unreadable shit?? seems like u like those games but to bad that u can't read anything ㅠㅠ 

and by the way how did u registred if u can't read them??

kid, this is the last time i'm replying to yur lame ass  remarks....if you dont understand why i would register for a game that isnt out yet, then maybe you need to read the forums and gain some knowledge; especially before you start being an asshole...

maybe if you were nicer i woulda posted the link to a site that has a  translation, but fuck it now...

i meant what i said above, but i actually did send a link with a translation(forgot)....yur dumb bro

• TigerReiTigerRei Member UncommonPosts: 141

Oddly enough these arent lame ass remarks. Since you've chosen to reply in an immature way, it only erodes your position. There are people who are honestly trying to find out more about this game yet you've decided to be nothing but hostile towards them, so sit back for a few moments and rethink your position.

• ObiyerObiyer Member Posts: 511

then why do u recommand those games if u say that they are unreadable shit??

Yeah, this isn't lame. Just stupid with a hint of ignorance.

OT:

The cellshading looks great!

Originally posted by TigerRei

Oddly enough these arent lame ass remarks. Since you've chosen to reply in an immature way, it only erodes your position. There are people who are honestly trying to find out more about this game yet you've decided to be nothing but hostile towards them, so sit back for a few moments and rethink your position.

my ex girlfriend used to say i acted immaturely....she was dumb too^^
    whatever asshole but u still can't read them can u?
  • jhnmchl935jhnmchl935 Member Posts: 3

hey whats the link to the translated (english) site....? sounds like a fun game, i wanna try it out see how it goes.....when it comes out of course. tell me how u like it so far, the site and stuff