Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UT2k4

KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

A stupid question but has the UT2k4 community died down? I quit months ago once assault seemed to die and if the community is still in full effect, I want to return. It has been a year and it only took a year for the UT2k3 community to die so it should be right for me to worry about the game's future.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Comments

• LreguizrLreguizr Member Posts: 207

I think UT2k4 is still popular. But I might be wrong.

I used to play this game back in spring of 2004 but most FPSers would rather ditch it because they don't like the idea of using special moves to magically get there from one place to another.

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

UT2K4 community is fine, but as far as assault goes, it fluctuates. I'm an avid assault player though, mostly trials though, but look me up if you come back anyway: CauseOfDeath

--------------------------------------

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

I remember I once played assault for 6 hours straight once last april. Good times there. Perhaps it is worth a return.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

I played UT2k4 but dropped it like a hot potato for Joint Ops. Then my trial for that game expired, so now all I have is source. ::::21::

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

no i dont think the UT2k4 community has died down, i think it has grown slightly. in my opinion it has teh best online play because it ahs more  online types of play then any other game i can think.

i play for at least an hour hour and a half a day most times and on weekends more.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.