Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hobbit Minstrel

BleurenBleuren Member UncommonPosts: 29

Here's a video I made on the Hobbit Minstrel Class.

Personally it's my favorite choice obviously. I demonstrated an instance quest. The quest is no where as easy as I made it look.

Really good class, they heal, and can Nuke and stun which is amazing. But have very low defense. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR-pR6PGjUM 

Regards,

Bleuren

Faclare - LoTR Elendilmir

Comments

• SwoogieSwoogie Member UncommonPosts: 399

I remember that quest and it was extremely difficult. You made it look easy because you were much higher then the quest level. 

Minstrels are fun but I play a champion and Warden

• gavvinggavving Member Posts: 51

FYI that's a volume 1 quest done with the Inspired Greatness buff that allows you to solo Volume 1 epic quests.  It makes it fun though, but there's not a ton of challenge with doing it.  On the plus side my guardian finished volume one - something he's been working on for years.

• gboostergbooster Member UncommonPosts: 712
    Originally posted by gavving

FYI that's a volume 1 quest done with the Inspired Greatness buff that allows you to solo Volume 1 epic quests.  It makes it fun though, but there's not a ton of challenge with doing it.  On the plus side my guardian finished volume one - something he's been working on for years.

Nice... I did not know they had added that. It was one of the things I was really looking forward to with the last expansion, and I was pretty bummed when it wasn't in at the launch. I'll have to log in and check it out!