Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Euro populations?

VicAlonzoVicAlonzo Member UncommonPosts: 72

Howdy, ex SWG player from Chim, currently playing WoW, but i do miss SWG, the pvp is just great IMHO. Can any fellow euro players tell me what the populations are like atm?

- He Who Fears Death Is In Denial, For Death Is Promised. -

Comments

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297

Population is somewhat down ... not so much from people having cancelled but sharing online time with WoW or Everquest. Many took the offer to add a few bucks extra to their SOE fee to get the other 9 SOE games and are checking out Everquest 1 and 2 and Planetside etc.

On the other hand the patch of last week brings back

a) PvP players ... as finally there is a reason to fight ("this week we conquer Corellia !" :-)

b) Roleplayers ... as the new event tools allows them to do so much more than before.

On Corellia alone I have seen a battlefield with half a dozen destroyed AT AT, downed TIEs and X-Wings and a Tyderium shuttle, with groups of 20-30 RSF or Fed Dub Officers walking around the wreckage assessing the damage of the recent GCW fight ... and DARN .. that felt SOOOO right.  

Have fun

Erillion

PS : If you log in an old character ... check your status. You may be a combatant, which means NPCs of the opposing faction will attack you on sight. Contrary to the old overt/covert system players of the opposing factions cant attack you unless you switch to special forces. Go to a recruiter to either "go on leave" (=neutral, kinda like the old covert) or switch to "special forces" (=PvP).