Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dream Job?

am just curious as to what you all would say to this...
what is your dream job?

Comments

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106
    Being Hugh Hefner. image

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

World Dictator... and after that, Universal Dictator. Bwahaha!

--------------------------------------

• _Tyrant__Tyrant_ Member Posts: 15
    Games Developer.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

KFC chicken taster.

After that, money counterfitter.

Hey, just because you don't pay taxes does not mean it is not a job!

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• numaticnumatic Member UncommonPosts: 670

CEO of a PC gaming company

However that will never happen because being a CEO has nothing to do with computer knowledge. Just business.

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

CEO of a massivley multiplayer game company would be my dream job, or to become a Pokemon Master.

But a more "achievable" job for a dream, would to be doing any kind of work in the gaming industry

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • lotharrlotharr Member Posts: 981

Originally posted by _Tyrant_
    Games Developer.

I do that work as a overtaking hobby.

But my real work is doing car vinyls on garage.

And mine dream job is a CEO of a game company (Not EA).

Then I just should say what kinda game I want and it pops out, without I dont have to do nothing.

Executive president of Ferrari...

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• ReapaReapa Member Posts: 30

The guy that rubs down models' shoulders before they go on a photo shoot. =p

• athildurathildur Member Posts: 50

an assassin. you kill people and get payed for it too

Originally posted by Reapa
    The guy that rubs down models' shoulders before they go on a photo shoot. =p

Would you discriminate males?

• CmkslivtCmkslivt Member Posts: 67

Test driver ( Car tester )  and Military... But the canadian army is so cheap im scared to join lol

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    CEO of a game company would be fun job or being in a rock band image
  • methane47methane47 Member CommonPosts: 3,701

Definitely a Game Developer, Not the CEO cuz I do want to be held accountable, and not just a coder because thats alot alot of work, I wanna be a supervisor. I know its actually more work than the coder but atleast i can get some input into to the game in every area and every stage of the game.

That ORRR
    A writer for a good Gaming Magazine, or two or three. So that i can get all the games early and review them or what not blahbla... I WOULD LOVE THAT

ORRRRR
    Owner of a game chain store like EBgames or GameShop So again i have access to alot of games...

ORRRR
    A Computer teacher in a college or university, Becuase i would love to spread my knowledge..
    Precipatate some information on the students

What's your Wu Name?
    Donovan --> Wu Name = Violent Knight
    Methane47 --> Wu Name = Thunderous Leader
    "Some people call me the walking plank, 'cuz any where you go... Death is right behind you.."
    <i>ME<i>

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992

Being a professional tennis player would be great. Getting paid for doing something that I love to do...now that'd be sweet. Being a "beta tester" for each and every car that was just about to come out...alright well thats not very realistic, but that'd also be pretty awesome.