Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great deal on some classic gaming!

soap46soap46 Member Posts: 169

Hey guys just found this in my travels, thought it would be good to share.

EQ classic on sale off Steam for $2.50 this weekend only!

>>>store.steampowered.com/app/24130/<<<

Comments

• soap46soap46 Member Posts: 169

*Thread moved.  Thank you.

• bumfmanbumfman Member Posts: 276

Hey Antonica ... I HOOOooOOOME !! :)  Yep i got the steam deal last nite and played a few hours. I restarted on the 51/50 server to save some time on lvling and getting skills up etc.

One thing i thought i would mention to the people that are weary of steam. After you pay the $2.50 and download the game, you dont HAVE to connect the account to steam. All you have to do is put the code in on Sony's website that it sends you to and you dont have Steam locking it down on you.

The deal is too good to pass up, I myself over the course of 8 yrs paid top dollar for each expansion as they came out but i left a couple of years ago. Sooo in the course of 8 years i spent roughly $450 and all you have to do is pay $2.50 for everything i got lol.

That $2.50 also includes the first month ( $14.99 ) for free. Never been a better time to try an MMO staple

Work hard Play Harder

• AcidonAcidon Member UncommonPosts: 796
    Originally posted by bumfman

Hey Antonica ... I HOOOooOOOME !! :)  Yep i got the steam deal last nite and played a few hours. I restarted on the 51/50 server to save some time on lvling and getting skills up etc.
    One thing i thought i would mention to the people that are weary of steam. After you pay the $2.50 and download the game, you dont HAVE to connect the account to steam. All you have to do is put the code in on Sony's website that it sends you to and you dont have Steam locking it down on you.
    The deal is too good to pass up, I myself over the course of 8 yrs paid top dollar for each expansion as they came out but i left a couple of years ago. Sooo in the course of 8 years i spent roughly $450 and all you have to do is pay $2.50 for everything i got lol.
    That $2.50 also includes the first month ( $14.99 ) for free. Never been a better time to try an MMO staple

That's a crazy deal.  I have 3 accounts (not active), and I'm still tempted.  =)

Been missing the old ones.  If EQ hadn't adapted so much to the new style of gaming, i'd probably be playing.  way too easy now.. dying doesn't even matter anymore =(

Anyway.. don't want to derail here. 

That's a great deal for anyone wanting to try out a solid game with over a decade of content.

Acidon