Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need a game download site

DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Anyone know of any online stores that give the option to download games (not mmorpgs, and please don't refer steam! ::::02::)

Thanks.

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

I asked this a couple of months ago. There is only one site that offers this and the games they offer are about 1-2 years old. I believe this site was sponsered on fileplanet or IGN.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

thanks kiamde, and the quick reply too. It sucks being lazy. Guess I will just have to get my lazy ass out of the house. ::::02::

• ZepeeZepee Member Posts: 947

fileplanet has it, its called Direct2Drive

But it hasnt got old games, its got many new games... like less than 1 month after Leasure Suit Larry: MAgma Cum LAude came to stores they were already advertising it and stuff...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Played- Runescape, Conquer
    Tested- EQ, RYL, Freeworld

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Originally posted by Zepee
    fileplanet has it, its called Direct2DriveBut it hasnt got old games, its got many new games... like less than 1 month after Leasure Suit Larry: MAgma Cum LAude came to stores they were already advertising it and stuff...

This is true, but let me rephrase by saying that it does not have any good games. Agreed?

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

nice, just checked it out. They have FarCry for only $20. They also have Singles, the adult sims game lol.

edit: Just checked the faqs section. You cannot use patches or expansions from the publishers of the game with D2D games. They are incompatible. That is just stupid. That just turned me away.