It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
This new melee mercenary is inspired the by the legendary Valkyries
Valkyries use to be represented as flying fighters, wearing a spear (or sometimes a sword) and a shield.
The Atlantica graphic designers drew her as a beautiful flying female warrior (even though technically, she isn't a "flying" mercenary like the witch), geared with a sword and a shield.
Players were expecting a new tank, a kind of improved Lady Knight.
The truth is subtly differing: her tanking ability are clearly present, but not "so" superior. However, her offensive power is much more higher, similar to the Pirate (a bit inferior).
Her stats are clearly impressive:
• Best raw strength with the Druid (but Spartan's spears & Pirate's swords add more Str than her shield)
• Best melee dexterity, useful for criticals
• Best vitality after the Druid. But with best sword + shield she can catch him up.
• Best melee magic defense, even better than the exorcist (who is particular, as a "magic" melee) with a good shield.
• Best Action Power (average: 86), but just 1 more than the Pirate and the Lady Knight (average: 85)
• Her critical rate is among the bests too
Like the Empress Himiko who is the perfect/flawless archer, Valkyrie looks like the new perfect/flawless single-target melee, mixing tanking & offensive abilities.
For more info check out this link: