Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Master Chief -vs- Commander Shepard

MazinMazin Member Posts: 640

Who wins?  And why do you think so?

Comments

• jaxandalanjaxandalan Member Posts: 5

Master Chief for being a mechanical and biological augmented super soldier. :)

Played: AC, AC2, RO, Shadowbane, L2, WoW, EVE, GW, (Plus a crapload of free MMOs and yes I realize GW is a free one but it deserves a place with the paid ones :P)

• SelenicaSelenica Member Posts: 183

Commander Shepard; for actually putting together coherent sentences. Does Master Chief ever actually talk? I just remember he only said some gibberish non-sense in Halo 3....

• alextodoalextodo Member UncommonPosts: 236

Commander Shepard because he came back from the dead , is a ladies man , knows how to rock the dance floor and he has a fish tank.  :D

• HarabeckHarabeck Member Posts: 616

Shepard, not only does he have awesome guns, but he also has tech and/or biotic powers. MC just has an armored exoskeleton and guns. Hell, Shepard is even part cyborg in ME2. MC has nothing on him.

• SelenicaSelenica Member Posts: 183

You have to remember Master Chief was created with young teens in mind (that was the target demographic for Halo), so he has about as much depth as a cartoon character.

• karat76karat76 Member UncommonPosts: 1,000

Shepard because I loathe fps games and besides even death was a mild annoyance for Shep and he gets the blue girls.

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666

Commander Shepard, because of my love for BioWare. And my hate for Microsoft and their overrated Halo.

• BloodDualityBloodDuality Member UncommonPosts: 404
    Originally posted by causs

Commander Shepard, because of my love for BioWare. And my hate for Microsoft and their overrated Halo.

It's actually Bungie, and not Microsoft. Microsoft might have had an influence because they wanted more Halo games, but Bungie developed it. Also around 2 or 3 years ago Bungie seperated from Microsoft to go back to being independant so they would have more freedom. So now the games that are released are just published by Microsoft, so you may want to find a new reason to hate the games.

I guess I should also add then I wasn't much of a fan of the first Mass Effect game, and have not tried to play the second. So I would have to say Master Chief as the victor.

• SheistaSheista Member UncommonPosts: 1,203

Shephard wins easily because he actually has a personality.

• MazinMazin Member Posts: 640

The Duke tears both em up though right?!

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993
    Originally posted by alextodo

Commander Shepard because he came back from the dead , is a ladies man , knows how to rock the dance floor and he has a fish tank.  :D

Agreed! My man has absolutely no problem sexing up alien chicks. Hell, even the chick with the space suit (the one who can't take it off because she has no immune system) got some.

Not to mention that Shepard is 2 : 0 against the most destructive force in the universe. Master Chief just kills a bunch of aliens even two years or so. Also, Shepard has a space hamster and we all know that there is only one true space hamster and that's Boo. And anything to do with Boo is an automatic win.

Originally posted by Mazin

The Duke was canceled.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Sheppard, simply because you can make him look like Chuck Norris, well we all know CN would pwn Master Chief.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Though I am not a big fan of the Halo games I have to say its got to be the Cheif. If they encounterd each other Shepard would engage the Cheif in an overlong dialogue section involving moral choices. While he was talking the Cheif would just shoot him in the face and see if he had any nice weapons. :(

Originally posted by spookydom

Though I am not a big fan of the Halo games I have to say its got to be the Cheif. If they encounterd each other Shepard would engage the Cheif in an overlong dialogue section involving moral choices. While he was talking the Cheif would just shoot him in the face and see if he had any nice weapons. :(

I don't know about that. There is an instance in ME2 where Shepard convinces this guy to talk his father into killing himself. If anything, Shepard would talk MC into blowing his brains out.

• AerowsAerows Member Posts: 16

The female Commander Shepard kicks both of their as*es before she's even had a cup of coffee :D

• MazinMazin Member Posts: 640
    Originally posted by heartless

The Duke was canceled.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Originally posted by heartless

The Duke was canceled.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

That's how I felt when I found out.