Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's the exploration like in FFXIII?

2»

Comments

• HyanmenHyanmen Member UncommonPosts: 5,357
    Originally posted by MMOman101

I feel bad for you.  At first I thought you were a person of average intelligence who was blinded by his emotions for a game.  I know realize you do read at at third grade level.  It is a kin to asking if a person is retarded and then finding out that they are.  Boy do I have mud on my face.
    I already explained that if a person is looking for exploration and the ability to go back to previous zones; the first 25 hours of the game would stink for them.
    If he can get through the first 25 hours he will get to what he is looking for.  It is up to him if that is acceptable or not.  I did not put any evaluation on it at all.  I used his criteria and related to him the facts. 
    It is simple.  I do not know how to get you to understand this. Good luck to you. 

I understand you, but my post had nothing to do with what you're trying to say. I already explained that I wasn't disagreeing with you, just giving another PoV. Arrogance is dangerous, but arrogance and lack of reading comprehension together is simply pathetic.

And surprise surprise, OP likes the game after all. 

Using LOL is like saying "my argument sucks but I still want to disagree".
  • SelenicaSelenica Member Posts: 183

It opens up when you reach Pulse. Which is fine with me. I personally don't like free roam unless you get complete and utter freedom like in Elder Scrolls, rather than just the illusion of freedom.