Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UI's and combatstats

AmatayAmatay Member Posts: 170
I curious to those of you who use these things, how easy are they to setup and use and turn on and off and what not. And what are the websites again? I've heard something about one of the outside UI's that uses more toolbars or some nonsense...I would like to check it out for myself basically. Any help would be appreciated.

--------------------------------------------
# of deleted posts thus far: 1

Comments

• JodokaiJodokai Member Posts: 1,621

You are talking about World of Warcraft. EQ2's UI is totally customizable. You can drag and rezsize windows any way you want them.

• AmatayAmatay Member Posts: 170
    No I'm not. I am talking about the UI's I've heard people talk about in game, and since I don't play WoW that leaves EQ2 to be the game I am talking about. I am aware that the UI is completely changeable but there is apparently an outside UI setup that you can also download that is supposedly better than the in game one.

• WickesWickes Member UncommonPosts: 749
    Might be something on EQ2Interface.  Haven't really checked since I like the original.
  • JodokaiJodokai Member Posts: 1,621

I'm not sure how it could be better, since you can make the original any way you want it. I guess I'll have to check it out.

• HashmanHashman Member Posts: 649

Some of the UI's on eq2interface.com are well worth getting here's what to do to install em.

To install mods you need to create a new folder e.g. C:Program FilesSonyEverQuest IIUImods and put all the new xml files in that folder.

Create a new file called eq2.ini at C:Program FilesSonyEverQuest II and have these lines in it

cl_ui_skinname mods
    cl_ui_subdir UI/

Download any mods by registering at the site and away you go :).

• AmatayAmatay Member Posts: 170
    Awesome, thanks for the help man.