Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who thinks that KO is not worth your time?

ozgamerzozgamerz Member Posts: 138

After previewing it in beta, I really find it hurts my eyes. With the poor in graphics and gameplay.. i rather go play older games such as Diablo 2 even though it's not a mmorpg. Post your comments as I would like to hear from you guys that's into KO. Cheers

Comments

• SpeedMannSpeedMann Member UncommonPosts: 333
    I don't know how much im really into it, but it is fun. I downloaded it again recently to give it a try and i was pleased to see my level 31 archer still there after not playing for a few months. They have some nice changes in there for winter, snow on the ground and lots of christmas trees around looks kind of nice. I think i'll hang around and play it once in awhile since it free to play now.

==================================================
    speedmann.blogspot.com

*Guild Wars and World of Warcraft will rule the WORLD!!!*

==================================================
    Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

• DreakonDreakon Member Posts: 133

Originally posted by ozgamerz
    After previewing it in beta, I really find it hurts my eyes. With the poor in graphics and gameplay.. i rather go play older games such as Diablo 2 even though it's not a mmorpg. Post your comments as I would like to hear from you guys that's into KO. Cheers
    I have just started and for a free MMORPG, it's pretty damn good. A bit lacking in content, I admit though. I would like to think though thats because of the fact it's 100% free. Hopefully one of these days they'll start adding some more fun stuff, but until then I will leave it like this.

Graphics - 80% (For a free game, they are pretty damn good, better then most if not all out there)
    Gameplay - 70% (I havent gotten very far but from what I hear its just about limited to PvP and PvM)
    Sound - Don't care, I have it turned down anyways
    Community - 70% (I got help fast and accurately on the forums, but in game no one helped)

• ozgamerzozgamerz Member Posts: 138

Well guys, if it's just good for free beta, it's fine. But eventually this game it's P2P and to be honest, I really don't think that this game is anywhere near all those other mmorpgs like EQ2, L2, WoW and etc and so forth. I might be wrong tho, but then again, judging from the way things are, I don't think KO will be filling up the shelves in game shops.

• DreakonDreakon Member Posts: 133

Your right, it wont be filling up the shelves at Gamestop. Because it's free to download and play forever...

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/support/general.asp

• ^n00b^^n00b^ Member Posts: 8

KO for me is only Hack & Slash game, there are some quests but they are too long and boring

Originally posted by Dreakon
    Your right, it wont be filling up the shelves at Gamestop. Because it's free to download and play forever...http://www.knightonlineworld.com/support/general.asp

I am pretty sure there are other free mmorpgs that are better than this one. Well, then again, you might be right. If every single mmorpg out there is p2p, then i might have to resort to play this KO. But then again, there is another chance where other people hosts free server for other mmorpgs?

• VenQWishVenQWish Member Posts: 51

It is free and definately worth your time, The fact that the graphics suck... Well I challenge you to find a better free mmo for no money :D (no betas :p)

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199
    Great game, played it for 3 months..

Originally posted by TheWarc
    Great game, played it for 3 months..

how great is great? could you please illustrate? i would like to see what is the main things ppl look for in knights online

• supercholesuperchole Member Posts: 5
    the game isnt that bad i just think its pretty slow and boring but maybe i need to play more

Originally posted by superchole
    the game isnt that bad i just think its pretty slow and boring but maybe i need to play more

haha.. you are funny.. that was a nice joke

• gerbiegerbie Member Posts: 5

I think it's a great game. I've played many other MMOG's (EQ, Lin 1, Lin 2, Earth & Beyond, Ultima Online, Ragnarok, Saga of Ryzom, etc) and I have to say, this game is not far behind them for an enjoyable experience.

The grind (leveling and cash/items) is nowhere near as bad as lineage 2, and the quests aren't as ridiculously drawn out as many of the EQ quests are. And the graphics are good, and the people tend to be at least slightly above average.

Oh, and one comment I've seen a few times around here is that there's not much play area (they say only one city).. these people just haven't figured out the teleport stones. Took me a few to find em too, heh.

• AndyDK90AndyDK90 Member Posts: 6

KIIIJOOOOOOO!
    I think it is a good game!!

::::03::::::04::::::06::::::07::::::08::::::31::::::29::::::38::

• CarraraCarrara Member UncommonPosts: 111

Hello All,

While KO has alot of things going for it, the one thing that it lacks is continuity in it's questing system. It's hard to know exactly what you need to do.

I can't really say that it's worth my time. But that's MHO!

Carrara

I totally agree with Carrara, and by the way, it's another person that agrees with me that KO is really not worth you time compared with other mmorpgs out there. The game itself is just lacking in so many areas and even though it's free, i might as well play at those other mmorpgs with private servers and still enjoy much better than this KO. Not to put off players and fans of KO, but just honestly saying that this game was a failure. You might think that i'm nuts, image but I can assure you, that I'm expressing my honest opinion.image
  • nakkinakki Member Posts: 56

KO is best korean made game I've ever played. This game totally makes partying and having steady group behind ur back worthwhile. Ofcourse I don't know how fun it is to play if u dont have any friends playing with you.

I recommend this game to people who like

- classic 3d hack and slash games

- teamplay  (boss hunts, item sharing within guild, grinding with party)

- playerkilling  (the whole game actually prepares characters for pking)

- equipment upgrading and hunting 

KO offers the best Pking system ive ever enjoyed

P.S I hope I'm rank 5/100 tomorrow

Originally posted by nakki
    KO is best korean made game I've ever played. This game totally makes partying and having steady group behind ur back worthwhile. Ofcourse I don't know how fun it is to play if u dont have any friends playing with you.
    I recommend this game to people who like
    - classic 3d hack and slash games
    - teamplay (boss hunts, item sharing within guild, grinding with party)
    - playerkilling (the whole game actually prepares characters for pking)
    - equipment upgrading and hunting
    KO offers the best Pking system ive ever enjoyed
    P.S I hope I'm rank 5/100 tomorrow

the best korean game you ever played is KO? man, korean make many mmorpgs, what other korean mmorpgs have you played? I would like to know

• ahilahil Member Posts: 19

this game is not worth the time. moustly i hate it becous u need skills to use the items. and its not many options to hunt : ::::12::

i love TIBIA...
    tibianoob.net

Pretty fun for a rainy day though!

Hmm.... I think your post is kinda irrelevant to the topic right?

Hmm.... I think your post is kinda irrelevant to the topic right?

It isn't..

Originally posted by TheWarc Pretty fun for a rainy day though! Hmm.... I think your post is kinda irrelevant to the topic right? It isn't..

Man with little words.. yet funny and powerful. By the way, you play KO? or you just like to post irrelevant posts?

Played it, but those US servers are lagging for me image

Played it, but those US servers are lagging for me image

I've played it and really find besides the lag.. there are really lacking of content. Yes, I agree that the clan formation is really good where people really teams up to play and rule the Ko world.. but then again.. i just give up because there are others that's much better than KO..

• sushimeessushimees Member Posts: 489

When you're in a party then it's very cool I think.

Also, I really love the priest classes in this game.