Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.COM News: Hardware Review: EQ2 Zboard

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Our own Richard Duffek has justed completed his review of the EverQuest II Zboard keyset.  This highly customized keyboard is designed to allow you easy access to all of the in-game commands with ease and comfort.  Below is a snippet from his review:

I know quite a few of you out there remember WAAAYYY back in the day when any time you bought a new PC game there was this little paper overlay that you laid over your keyboard and it showed what all the keys did. From there they moved on to just providing you with a drawing of the keyboard with all the keys on it labeled as to what they do in the game. And those first couple days of playing the game were always the same thing; lots of looking back and forth between the key map and the keyboard remembering where everything was and usually dieing a lot in the process. Well Ideazon's Zboard is the next step in that evolution and boy is it ever one heck of a step.

To read the full review, click here.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• SraelonSraelon Member Posts: 36

I bought one of these about 7 months ago expecting the segments of each keyboard to be movable from side to side (to accomodate left-handed people as well as right). Sadly, that's not the case, at least when I had mine.

So if you are a lefty looking for a game keyboard that works for you (since we've been pretty much ignored and forgotten thus far in the hardware world) this keyboard isn't the answer.